Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Tim Schafer Plays Day of the Tentacle. And Full Throttle

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron

He shares a lot of tidbits and trivia about the game's development. :thumbsup:

Edit: Part 2 of DotT playthrough is apparently Part 1 of Full Throttle playthrough:

Last edited:

Turisas

Arch Devil
Patron
Part 3 of DotT playthrough, aka. Schafer Cannot Into Finishing Things He Started:

Cyberarmy

Love fool
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin 2
Those were the days, 3 great ye'olde adventures of my youth. Especially DoTT.

day_of_the_tentacle_mummy.jpg

I still dislike Broken Age greatly though. Really dissapointted in first part and not sure they can deliver better for second part...

m_s0

Arcane
I almost missed those, thanks.

Grim Fandango is my favourite. Hey, wouldn't it be great if Double Fine made another oldschool adventure game?

Oh, wait.
I still dislike Broken Age greatly though. Really dissapointted in first part and not sure they can deliver better for second part...
They won't change the design philosophy for the second part so don't get your hopes high. A few tweaks here and there based on the feedback and that's probably going to be it.

J_C

One Bit Studio
Patron
Developer
Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath
I almost missed those, thanks.

Grim Fandango is my favourite. Hey, wouldn't it be great if Double Fine made another oldschool adventure game?

Oh, wait.
They won't change the design philosophy for the second part so don't get your hopes high. A few tweaks here and there based on the feedback and that's probably going to be it.
If they will have more difficult puzzles, I'll be happy.

m_s0

Arcane
I imagine they will, just because they're shipping the second half of a game, but Broken Age seems to be designed to be baby's first adventure game and if that's the case I doubt the rest of it will prove to be a challenge.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom