Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

TNO emoticon

hiver

I cant believe we dont have a The Nameless One emoticon.
Its an injustice that must be remanded or planes will die!

post to vote for this idea... or dont and pretend youre andyman messiah and youre too cool to slice bread and butter!
Then dont complain to me when you all end up in Blood War as a young volourn, fuckers!
(i have no idea is it really required to vote for stuff like this and the idea is too awesome and righteous by itself regardless but i just had to make a joke on the horsy and volly)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom