Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trainer issues for The Bard's Tale

lunaticmoth

Novice
It doesn't matter which trainer I use, it always crashes my system. Am I using them right, or what? Can anyone out there help me please?

Fez

Erudite
The fact that it is crashing your system is a hint that you are not using them right, genius.

Fez

Erudite
It'd help if you told us how you are doing it now. Then we can start guessing where you have gone wrong.

lunaticmoth

Novice
I have unziped it into the The Bards Tale directory, and run the program, the program crashed. I have left it out of the directory, and the program has crashed. I have run the trainer first, and the program crashed, and I have ran the program first and the program has crashed. I feel like I'm at a dead end

Fez

Erudite
Did you check to see if it was for your version of the game? It sounds like it's fucked if it just crashes when you click on it. Try another trainer if you have to, or use other methods for cheating.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom