Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Trying to find an amiga game...

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
My friend keeps tallking about a turn based strategy game based on the Mutant Chronicles license, but I can't seem to find any info about it. Suposedly, it was for the amiga 500 and was 2d isometric, and you had control over a squad of two people. It could have a name related to "Doom Troopers" or "Warzone". Any of the more knowledgable codexers have any idea?

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I know about the Genesis/SNES game, but he claims that's not it. It's not Chaos Engine either.

edit: so you can verify its existance luzy-kun?

Luzur

Good Sir
what, the Snes game? yes i have tried it once years ago.

lesse, turn based strategy game on the Mutant Chronicles license, 2D isometric and on Amiga 500, and squad based.

it cant be Metal Mutant, since that was more a Turrican style shooter.

even i had to resort to googling, but only found references to Doom Trooper.

are you sure its based on Mutant Chronicles?

Lockkaliber

Magister
Patron
Nope, not at all. I'm only going on the fact that my friend insists it was a MC game.

Luzur

Good Sir
been going trough lists of Amiga released games and i cant find anything that fit the description, i may need to resort to asking questions and taking ass in the Amiga underworld.

which can take while, so i hope you guys isnt geared up to play it tonight or something.

EDIT: or you guys take alook for yourselves, see if you can remember the name.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/computer/amiga/cat_59.html

Mortmal

Arcane
Well theres not a single game based on mutant chronicles, even lousely, however speaking of 2 person squad theres some shooter call war zone, check it on http://www.lemonamiga.com/
2D isometric turn based strategy you say ? not 3D ? i only remember battle islescause its sci fi but there no squad of 2 guys, dominium maybe ?
Theres absolutely nothing fitting completely your description , you friend was probably half drunk and mixed up some games, happens to me all the time.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom