Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Utterly disullusioned by new games I play

DwarvenFood

Arcane
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Wasteland 2 Codex USB, 2014 Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
BROS I WAS THINKING ABOUT JPOSTING MY OLDSCHOOL AWESOMENESS IN A NEW THREAHD BUIT THIS ONE ISO OK

I GOT DKII TO WORK BUT IT TOOK ME A LITTLE BIT I LOVED IT AND IT WAS FUN EVEN BETTER BROPS I GOT ARCANUM TO WORK ON MY COMPUTER THE RESOLUTION THINGIE DID IT I WILL PLAY ARCANUM SOON BUT I HAVE A RERAL BONER FOR C64 AMIGA GENESIS GAMES LATELLY

BROS I GOT TO THE END OF BRUCE LEE TODAY IT WASNT HARD MAYBE 4 GAMES SPACVED OVER A WEEK BUT SHEEEIT WHEN I WAS SEVEN YEARS OLD THAT SHIOT WAS HARD AS A MOTHERFUCKER

WHILE THE DIPSHIT CUNTS WHO ARE PLAYING FAGGOT AGER FOR THE TENTH TIME ARE JERKING THEMSELVES OFF I STARETED PLAYING RAID ON BUNGELING BAY

OH YEAH BROS MY POINT IS THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE A GAME DONT PLAY IT BUT IF YOU L;IKE AN OLD GAME PLAY IT BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE YOU SMARTER IT USUALLY JUST MEANS YTOU ARE OLDER OR WIERDER

Funny that, I was reading an interview recently with the founder of Maxis (SimCity, SimAnt, the Sims, etc.) - the game he made before Sim City, was this Raid on Bungeling Bay (C64) - and he used a lot of the games mechanics for Sim City.

At first sight, the game looks like a simple arcade game where you try to get most enemies for best score. But the enemy has a underlying infrastructure, with goods being fabricated, transported and converted into new enemies. If you focus on that, you can disrupt the supply chain and get an upper hand in the game.

Did anyone here play the game ?

Raid_on_bungeling_bay.gif

madbringer

Arcane
BLOBERT said:
BRO I JUST FINISHED PLAYING TRHOUGH DUNGEON KEEPER 2 LOTS OF FUN EVEN THOUGH IT IS LIKE 10 YEARS OLD IT STILL SEEMS FRESH TO ME

HAHAHAHAH AND FUCK YOU POPAMOLE CUNTS I JUST FINISHED A GAME OF BRUCE LEE FOR THE C64 I AM OLDSCHOOL AWSOMEBNE????!!!

How did you get Dungeon Keeper 2 to work without crashing every fifteen minutes?

I've got the GOG version yesterday, all i had to do was assign a single core affinity to it in the task manager (Process Lasso, actually, that way you don't have to do it every time you run the damn thing) and it works like a charm, no crashes, no nothing. Sweet game, don't know why people say it's that much worse than DK1.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom