Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader Released

tindrli

Arcane
9KuLZVF.png

Steam reviews seem to agree that there're a ton of bugs.
i didnt encounter any

Axel_am

Exploring and Enjoying
Patron
Codex+ Now Streaming!
Bug fix patch has already been deployed and they are aiming for another few patches before the end of December.

Non-Edgy Gamer

Grand Dragon
Patron
Glory to Ukraine
Strap Yourselves In
"Mods Devs will fix it...eventually!"

Every Owlcuck game is loaded with bugs on release. And every Owlcuck fan says the devs are gonna fix it any day now for years thereafter.

Wrath of the Tranny is still loaded with bugs. Even Kingmaker still has bugs.

They're not getting this shit fixed for a loooong time.

Ibn Sina

Arbiter
Patron
Strap Yourselves In
Owlretards managed to develop a following of autistic retards who are ready to defend any broken diarrhea product they release at a moment's notice. This is their only achievement.

Sobchak

Scholar
Patron
I think the UI looks gorgeous, or at least as good as a UI can look in 2023.

Reviewers complain about the slow combat but how bad can it be?
"Reviewers"... ? Who the fuck is checking brainless journos and "reviewers" to determine if a game is good ?

Barbarian

Arcane
This game should be played after a couple of years with many patches and dlc.

As in every game by this developer.

oscar

Arcane
In short: It's very good (said as someone who didn't like Owlcat's previous titles). Got the setting's tone right (much to my doubt) and on daring the combat is challenging and fun.

GloomFrost

Arcane
I think the UI looks gorgeous, or at least as good as a UI can look in 2023.

Reviewers complain about the slow combat but how bad can it be?
"Reviewers"... ? Who the fuck is checking brainless journos and "reviewers" to determine if a game is good ?
That's why I asked here as I don't trust their sentiment.
Combat is not slow there are just a lot of trash mob encounters. Otherwise combat feels satisfying and fun and occasionally challenging as well. Overall the game is really good, probably the RPG of the year but not without some problems mind you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom