Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Wasteland Wasteland 2 - Online Ranger Creation Toolkit

Koth

Barely Literate
Hey there,

For those interested, I'm the author of the following new website:

Wasteland 2 - Ranger Creation Toolkit

This tool will allow users to build their own squad from custom / premade rangers as well as any of the existing NPC's in the game. Once added, the tool will allow users to level up rangers, assign new attribute / skill points (when appropriate), view level progression, export / import builds. There's even a squad view mode that will allow you to take a look at your squad as a whole and identify any skills that you might have forgotten to assign. Anyway that's enough for now, hope you all enjoy.

Cheers,

Koth.

Rhalle

Magister
I posted it in the release thread, I think it was! Thanks for it. It's pretty helpful for learning how to balance stats and for putting a party together. I hope people try it out.

If I could make a suggestion:

Make it so that when you plug in NPC companions, their stats display on the full screen like ones you can build.

Last edited:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom