Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

"What Devs Want from the Next Gen"

CorpseZeb

Learned
Banal or not, its all about amount of hard data requires to achieve such lighting/geometry levels. None of faging next gen console will be able to do that.

MetalCraze

Arcane
DalekFlay said:
Did you just call Fallout and Fallout 2 casual console action games?

No I called so the shitty games you actually play.

If it wasn't for a neverending stream of a console shit, where devs can only butcher 10 years old ideas, you and many people here love and play - Fallout 3 would've been a good game made by Troika and not gangraped by Obsidian and Bethesda into a primitive console shooter.

shihonage said:
When I had a 486 DX2-66, Pentium 133s were an amazing technology that would bring us the kind of games never seen before.

But that was the truth :M

grdja

Augur
I wonder what will be launch costs of next^2-gen consoles? $700, $899? And I can bet there will be Day 0 service packs. And DRM, oh boy the DRM. But they will still be superior to PC for some reason or other.

Volrath

Arcane
Patron
ITT we find out that Skyway has played DAO at least SEVEN times and that he likes David Gaider's writing.

:thumbsup:

Menckenstein

Lunacy of Caen: Todd Reaver
deuxhero said:
I'm not sure Timesplitters 4 would be good for a DX11 tech demo, it's a very stylized series.

I pray to every god in every pantheon that Crytek doesn't infest TS4 characters with giant clogged pores like they did with every Crysis title.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom