Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

what is so fucking difficult about not shooting teammates

kingcomrade

Kingcomrade
Edgy
EVERY single god damn coop or team game I ever play since Doom I hate playing with people. They are fun if people aren't idiots, but are people idiots? Yes. LET SOMEONE ELSE HANDLE IT. You don't have to jump the fuck in front of everyone every time there is a monster, and you certainly don't need to open fire if someone else is already closer and has a clear shot.

Vibalist

Arcane
This kind of shit is what always happens in Left 4 Dead. Unless you're fortunate enough to play with three other individuals who aren't a bunch of fucking morons, people will jump in front of each other constantly to get kills, as if that's where the fun lies in that game.

I hardly play the game anymore because of this. Any team based shooter is doomed because people don't know what the word co-operate means these days.

Fuck I hate everyone.

MapMan

Arcane
Re: what is so fucking difficult about not shooting teammate

kingcomrade said:
EVERY single god damn coop or team game I ever play since Doom I hate playing with people. They are fun if people aren't idiots, but are people idiots? Yes. LET SOMEONE ELSE HANDLE IT. You don't have to jump the fuck in front of everyone every time there is a monster, and you certainly don't need to open fire if someone else is already closer and has a clear shot.

This is what happens when you play with morons. When you play with non-retards they will learn quite fast that they need to cover all 4 directions and NOT RUN THE FUCK AROUND when there is a lot of going on. This way, you can avoid getting shot and shooting others. Add me on steam and we can play some retard free AS games ;) https://steamcommunity.com/id/MapMan

LazyD

Liturgist
when i did play l4d I made it a goal That in every pub game I joined I would rush the safe room leaving everyone behind.

To my surprise i made it more often then not. I can't say the same for the other three.

Is that counterproductive to what you guis r talkin bout?

DefJam101

Arcane
This is also what happens when fucking retarded game developers design games where you can run through people and still shoot them.

edit: Do we have an RPGCodex steam community? If not we should make one.

Jim Profit

Educated
Teamkilling is hillarious though.

You should play TF2 if you're a whiny pussy who hates fun. TF2 you're garanteed to have no fun what with you only have a limited selection of weapons untill you get more via "drops" and you can't kill your team mates. It was like they purposely designed TF2 to be the most unfun, idiotic game ever.

But even their team of trained monkeys cannot compete with the abyssmal Gears of War or Fable 2.

Also, why is your profile private scotty? You afraid of people finding out you're a transvestite whore? I'm gonna' tell everyone!!!

Self-Ejected

ScottishMartialArts

Self-Ejected
Jim Profit said:
Also, why is your profile private scotty? You afraid of people finding out you're a transvestite whore? I'm gonna' tell everyone!!!

Profile is public now so tell away. Not like anyone I give a shit about doesn't already know.

Re: what is so fucking difficult about not shooting teammate

kingcomrade said:
You suck at life. They obviously WANT to hit you fuckstick. Because you're such a LOSER.

mondblut

Arcane
Are you by any chance implying fighting hostiles got to be more fun than backstabbing friendlies?

No way in hell.

Jim Profit

Educated
ScottishMartialArts said:
Profile is public now so tell away. Not like anyone I give a shit about doesn't already know.
You call that being public?

What Scotty doesn't want you Steam users to know is he's a dude who wants to be a lady marmala', but is too fat and ugly, and has a cerebal paulsy brother who's also a mute apparently.

Also he smells.
Now everyone knows your dark and dirty secrets you villainous cad! Justice prevails!!! *Woosh*

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom