Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Where do people go to the bathroom at on the Ebon Hawk?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
It is a smuggler's vessel. So they do it where it cannot be found.
:troll:
What, out the airlock?

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Star Wars humans aren't Earth humans, it's set "long, long ago" in a galaxy "far, far away" so we don't have to assume the exact same biological features for Star Wars humans as for Earth humans.

Therefore, it is possible that all the races in Star Wars, including humans, have developed a superior digestive tract capable of completely vaporizing any food taken in. No waste product remains that has to be ejected, except for gases.
They never shit, only fart a lot.

Haba

Harbinger of Decline
Patron
Codex 2012 MCA Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2
Star Wars humans aren't Earth humans, it's set "long, long ago" in a galaxy "far, far away" so we don't have to assume the exact same biological features for Star Wars humans as for Earth humans.

Therefore, it is possible that all the races in Star Wars, including humans, have developed a superior digestive tract capable of completely vaporizing any food taken in. No waste product remains that has to be ejected, except for gases.
They never shit, only fart a lot.
But do they still jizz?

Arbiter

Scholar
Top quality thread rusty_shackleford .
As to your question,well,people never go to the bathroom in Star Wars.

There is a rest room in one of Dark Forces levels. But is it canonical?

dark-forces-bathroom.jpg

wishbonetail

Learned
Wha? Man they don't even have chairs or couches or kitchens in that far away galaxy. Since they don't eat anything i assume they don't need to do anything else.

Bigg Boss

Arcane
This is a nice thread. It would be a shame if someone shit all over it.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom