Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Which of you jokers took away my Shoutbox access huh?

• Thread starter Generic-Giant-Spider
  • Start date

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Do you forgive GGS for posting your pics, GrafvonMoltke?
Screenshots_2022-02-15-15-28-20.png

GrafvonMoltke

Shoutbox Purity League
Shitposter
After much deliberation, I have drawn up a number of conditions dependant upon which I feel the release of this dangerous menace to shoutbox society should be:

1) GGS pays me a royalty for use of my picture, ranging from $500 to 1000 depending on the subforum in question.
2) GGS provides me with powdered wigs for various days of the week in various historical styles.
3) GGS and saeci are required to perform a live-streamed rendition of the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive", which will be subsequently recorded and slapped on the front page for all to see.
4) GGS must now and forever declare that turn-based is superior to RTwP.
5) The Maxiecord is to be resurrected with the handsome GrafvonMoltke made its all-powerful dictator for life.
6) GGS must give up Hungry Man, Chef Boyardee and other plastic crap and commit to a healthy eating lifestyle.
7) Kalin's account must be returned to him.
8) All the gold in Fort Knox should be transferred to Lagole's loli slushfund within the next fourteen days.
9) Russia should keep their grubby mitts off Ukraine, and also surrender the north caucasus to Georgia.
10) idk I'll think of more shit later.

Under these conditions, I feel his return is warranted.

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter
After much deliberation, I have drawn up a number of conditions dependant upon which I feel the release of this dangerous menace to shoutbox society should be:

1) GGS pays me a royalty for use of my picture, ranging from $500 to 1000 depending on the subforum in question.
2) GGS provides me with powdered wigs for various days of the week in various historical styles.
3) GGS and saeci are required to perform a live-streamed rendition of the Bee Gee's "Staying Alive", which will be subsequently recorded and slapped on the front page for all to see.
5) The Maxiecord is to be resurrected with the handsome GrafvonMoltke made its all-powerful dictator for life.
6) GGS must give up Hungry Man, Chef Boyardee and other plastic crap and commit to a healthy eating lifestyle.
8) All the gold in Fort Knox should be transferred to Lagole's loli slushfund within the next fourteen days.
9) Russia should keep their grubby mitts off Ukraine, and also surrender the north caucasus to Georgia.

Can't he just show you a picture of his butthole and you can call it even?

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron
Strap Yourselves In Serpent in the Staglands Shadorwun: Hong Kong Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth

Are you comparing his face to a posterior cavity now?

Kruno

Arcane
Patron
Village Idiot Zionist Agent Shitposter

i leik cavities ;)

ERYFKRAD

Barbarian
Patron

i leik cavities ;)
Well now I know the state of your dental hygiene.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom