Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

hey DU

SoupNazi

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1194 Table 'pt' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 52946 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 0, 25

Line : 450
File : viewtopic.php

SCO

Arcane
In My Safe Space
Shadorwun: Hong Kong
Classic days. Andhaira registered then, Like the toll of a great bell heh Dicksmoker?

DefJam01 said:
Just as the toll agent stopped collecting tolls, the church toller stopped tolling his great bells when the air raid sirens' toll, signifying a rise in the death toll, told the tollers that a toll would be taken on their sanity as nuclear bombs erupted over the horizon like the toll of some great toller tolling his bell as a toll agent tolled.

poocolator

Erudite
The Order of Discalced Codexian Convulsionists
Hey DU, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey DU, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

Xor

Arcane
Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Divinity: Original Sin 2
poocolator said:
Hey DU, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey DU, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

I'll admit it, I laughed.

oscar

Arcane
out there in the cold, getting lonely, getting old? Can you feel me?

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
"go out and get her" and only when you "let her under your skin" does it "begin to make it better".

Sounds like rape.

Jaesun

Fabulous Ex-Moderator
Patron
MCA
I also got this same error a moment ago.

Could not obtain post/user information.

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1194 Table 'pt' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

SELECT u.username, u.user_id, u.user_posts, u.user_from, u.user_website, u.user_email, u.user_icq, u.user_aim, u.user_yim, u.user_regdate, u.user_msnm, u.user_viewemail, u.user_rank, u.user_sig, u.user_sig_bbcode_uid, u.user_avatar, u.user_avatar_type, u.user_allowavatar, u.user_allowsmile, p.*, pt.post_text, pt.post_subject, pt.bbcode_uid FROM phpbb_posts p, phpbb_users u, phpbb_posts_text pt WHERE p.topic_id = 52749 AND pt.post_id = p.post_id AND u.user_id = p.poster_id ORDER BY p.post_time ASC LIMIT 625, 25

Line : 450
File : viewtopic.php

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Heh. Actually, I don't think it was that long ago. A common meme for pretty much everyone at the Codex is to threaten to leave and then not do it.

But this time I mean it! Fuck your shit, I'm going home!

:cry:

dragonfk

Erudite
Andyman Messiah said:
Heh. Actually, I don't think it was that long ago. A common meme for pretty much everyone at the Codex is to threaten to leave and then not do it.

But this time I mean it! Fuck your shit, I'm going home!

:cry:

And so a talking animal has returned to its home, Narnia.

No one ever saw it again...

spekkio

Arcane
Fuck. He probably meant "going home from work" to update his majestic LP.

T'was but a misunderstaning...

Mangoose

Arcane
Patron
Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity
horsantula.gif

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom