Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's go on a Whale's Voyage! -- Blow it all up! -- Done!

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Jesus, thank God I didnt install it yet.

If you consider playing this shit all the way, I would suggest
http://www.autohotkey.com/

It even has a AutoScriptWriter tool which captures your input in a learning phase, you can copy it then from its window.

Basically, it lets you create all kinds of macros. So for example if you want to select korenzel you would do

3:: //number 3 on keyboard will be doing following
Send {enter}{down} // send enter and down to the window in question
Sleep, 100 // milliseconds for safety reasons
Send {down} {down} {down} // if he is number 3 on the list, you could experiment with sleep in between the downs
return

Quickstart Tutorial
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm
Hotkeys
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Hotkeys.htm
Documentation
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/

Even if you have to spend 2 hours setting this shit up, it will pay for itself if it works.

Fowyr

Arcane
Vatnik
Cool start for the party of cosmic beggars. Jobless, pennyless, having nothing in the inventory. :lol:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
Orgasm said:
Jesus, thank God I didnt install it yet.

If you consider playing this shit all the way, I would suggest
http://www.autohotkey.com/

It even has a AutoScriptWriter tool which captures your input in a learning phase, you can copy it then from its window.

Basically, it lets you create all kinds of macros. So for example if you want to select korenzel you would do

3:: //number 3 on keyboard will be doing following
Send {enter}{down} // send enter and down to the window in question
Sleep, 100 // milliseconds for safety reasons
Send {down} {down} {down} // if he is number 3 on the list, you could experiment with sleep in between the downs
return

Quickstart Tutorial
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Tutorial.htm
Hotkeys
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Hotkeys.htm
Documentation
http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/

Even if you have to spend 2 hours setting this shit up, it will pay for itself if it works.

Wow, thanks a whole lot, Orgasm! :salute: I just hope that works. Will definitely experiment with it later today.

korenzel

Educated
All the Whale upgrades seem to cost more than the ship itself (if the billboard screenshot it to be trusted)...

Good luck getting past the horrible interface, hopefully the game isn't too hard and leaves enough time to issue orders, even if it's real time.

Crooked Bee

Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
DISCLAIMER. Be aware, dear readers, that, since this is a blind LP and the manual is as non-informative as it gets, any of my actions may turn out to be totally sub-par and/or lead us into a dead end, either plot- or character development-wise. Just FYI. :P

3: Castra, a planet of trash, lost kids, and fire hydrants

Previously on this LP we landed on Castra; now it's time for some meaningless wandering around. As I said earlier, the automap isn't helpful at all, it's just too tiny. Good thing this tutorial town is a really small one, so that we don't get lost right away.
First thing we notice as we go about is the overabundance of trash cans...

2No40.jpg

...locked doors...

4y29E.jpg

...and fire hydrants:

8MuMT.jpg

Weird place. Too bad you can't destroy hydrants though or kick trashcans, that'd be fun. The amount of environment interactivity seems to be minimal.
Luckily, some doors can be opened:

FGBPq.jpg

We find ourselves inside a shop. And here's the owner:

yNW3y.jpg

Grotley's a Targeter so he doesn't have to use the Select person command...

ydPdp.jpg

...and can proceed straight to the talking part:

f6UHZ.jpg

I've tried chatting Walter Wimm up using different characters, but it doesn't look like the conversation options depend on a character's Rhetoric or Intelligence stats. Too bad.
We ask Walter about the latest news, but he doesn't know anything. Let's see what he has for sale, then:

qb2sT.jpg

Some knives, a battle staff (probably useful for a monk?), grenades...

TVEb0.jpg

...as well as a pistol and some ammo. Nice. Too bad we're penniless at the moment. :/
We also ask Korenzel to check the trader's honesty, just for the hell of it:

idZfl.jpg

The problem is, I have no clue what Honesty=19 means. Is it low or high? Is that guy honest enough or really, totally dishonest? :? Well, who knows.
As we explore further, we stumble upon a shady figure walking up and down the street:

igzx5.jpg

Let's try chatting him up.

owJdN.jpg

Turns out his name is Frank Roosta, and the first option we get is to tell him we don't like his style. :roll: My, how rude. So we go for a simple "How are you?" instead:

G3PoU.jpg

Gosh, he's a douche bag. Let's ask him if he's just hanging around or maybe, you know, plotting something.

7973.jpg
You are just hanging around, are you?

7972.jpg
Try to fight, I am connected to the police-protection!

Oh-kay, that does it. Have your hair cut, you prick!

ry3S1.jpg

With that, he walks away. :roll: Let's check his honesty...

kf4CM.jpg

Totally dishonest! :P (Or at least I assume so.)
Oh yeah, I forgot to show you what happens if you attack a peaceful NPC. Basically, a bunch of tough policemen appear and lol, you're dead. Will demonstrate that in the next update.

And here's what a policeman looks like around here:

iLEHT.jpg

We bump into him and apologize. Then we engage in policeman diplomacy.

5rGCI.jpg

7973.jpg
Can you tell us something about the Police-net?

7974.jpg
Become an inhabitant of Penthe and get registration soon!

7973.jpg
Tell us more!

7974.jpg
If you stay clean, the police will always protect you.

Oh-kay, thanks, officer.
A certain G. Mells is also browsing the police station. We ask him if he has a job for us:

sXffY.jpg

:? Not really the kind of reply I expected to hear. Is this an RPG or not? We are the ones supposed to be doing all kinds of jobs, and you, oh NPC, are supposed to give us one! FFS. And why should we tell you if have a job anyway?

7973.jpg
Why should we tell you?

7975.jpg
I will protect you! The streets of Penthe are unsafe.

Screw you! We're totally fine on our own.

7973.jpg
Do you know something new?

7975.jpg
I cannot tell you anything, ask someone else.

My, you're useless.
Nearby we come across a Healing device:

ZrqBR.jpg

Xvh3m.jpg

In the bottom left corner there has appeared an option to heal our party up. We're perfectly healthy at the moment, though. Plus healing costs credits, and we still don't have any.
Another NPC we meet is called Greg Morgan; he seems to be hiding in one of the most remote corners of Penthe.

s1THU.jpg

His honesty is relatively high. I wonder what his story is.

e6kft.jpg

7973.jpg
Oops, at first we did not see you.

7976.jpg
That is my problem.

Everyone's so mean around here. :cry:

7973.jpg
Are you sick?

7976.jpg
No.

Hmmm. Then what are you up to?

7973.jpg
What are you doing here?

7976.jpg
I have got a great problem. I must escape from here!

Huh?

isyPb.jpg

It's T-H-E-M! :o

7976.jpg
Could you help me?

Yay! Finally! A quest!
:yeah:

But how do we help you, dude in green?

7976.jpg
I have got an idea! You can shrink and smuggle me.

:what:

7976.jpg
I heard about a so called shrinking device.

Oh. We'll be sure to look for one, then, I guess? :?

As we pass through one of the side streets we hear a cry for help. We turn around and witness a horrible scene: an old man attacked by two thugs!

XwYos.jpg

Hey! I recognize that lack of haircut! The thug on the right is Frank Roosta! Bastard.
Grotley's a Targeter, so he'll be the one to attack Roosta -- who has already noticed us, by the way.

yU27M.jpg

I'm too busy struggling with the interface to take screenshots during combat, but yeah, we deal with the thugs. They scream their last scream...

iIWC7.jpg

...and now we can tend to the old man:

S9jRC.jpg

p65jR.jpg

As you can see, there's a new quest option in the bottom left part of the screen. We select it...

mvGUc.jpg

...and the man is back to his feet:

Adg4s.jpg

7977.jpg
I would like to give you a small reward. Take these $1500.

Hell yeah! Our first quest reward. :salute:
The man is called George McMil, by the way.

7973.jpg
Sorry sir, may we ask you a question?

7977.jpg
If I can help you, I will do so.

7973.jpg
How are you?

7977.jpg
Quite well, thanks.

The conversations are quite basic in this game, no dialogue trees or anything. Oldschool!

7973.jpg
Tell us more!

7977.jpg
In addition I'll give you my phone number.

Your phone number? Why?

lZBzv.jpg

Oh, cool! As you may remember, we have an option to Call up somebody when on board the Whale, so George McMil's number may certainly come in handy.

ui5cX.jpg

Written down. :salute:

7973.jpg
We need a job. Do you know something?

7977.jpg
Sorry, but I do not know anybody who needs fighters.

Fair enough. Let's go back to the weapon shop, now that we have some money.
The shopkeeper, however, has a new quest for us!

ZkkZg.jpg

Hmm, this quest didn't trigger last time we visited him. I wonder if you can only do quests in a specific order in this game? :?
But anywayz. We find Winnie in the western part of the town:

sBKxZ.jpg

bDTMu.jpg

The child looks shit scared. A new quest-specific option appears in the lower left corner:

6kcwm.jpg

We choose it --

fOGbS.jpg

-- and take the girl with us!

We've gained some experience from the previous quests, by the way:

n9wKN.jpg

cXs3W.jpg

Grotley, being the one who did the fighting, is the most experienced one in our party. Everyone else has 1400 exp.
So yeah. We bring the girl back to her father:

GgtQ9.jpg

FQMqv.jpg

He rewards us with some weapons and ammo! Yay!

wMbu5.jpg

He simply lays them on the counter for us to pick up.

At this moment, our whole party levels up! :salute: And we can choose a new ability for each character now:

72Y9a.jpg

Grotley the Bounty Hunter can choose one of the following abilities (left to right): Check honesty of selected opponent // Identify weapon // Identify selected opponent // Manipulate computer // Intimidate selected opponent // Value item // Set trap // Automatic reload on.
Hmm. :? Let's consult the list of special skills in the manual.

~~Special skills
Identify weapons. With this skill it is possible for a character to examine a weapon. He is able to find out how many shots are in this weapon or how powerful it is.
Identify opponent. This skill gives you all the information about your opponents that you need.
Automatic reload. If you have an empty weapon and a second magazine, your weapon will be loaded automatically, if you have this skill activated.
Scan dungeon. With this skill you can scan the whole dungeon from one position. If you are using a room-scanner too, it would provide the best effect.
Search for traps. If there is a trap in front of the crew, you are able to detect and defuse it.
Detoxicate member. A doctor is able to heal a poisoned person with this skill.
Heal unconscious. If somebody is unconscious he can be healed with this skill.
Resurrect member. A dead member could be brought back to life with this mental skill, but the use of this skill take a lot of mental energy.
Heal wounds. If somebody is hurt, you are able to heal him using this skill.
Hypnotize selected opponent. Anybody who is hypnotized is easier to convince than someone who is not. [Yay! A conversation skill!]
Paralyze. A paralyzed character is not able to move and also not able to fight.
Disarm. If your opponent is armed and you use this skill successfully he will lose his weapon.
Fireball. A fireball is a spell which can only be used by experienced PSI-magician. Once a fireball is used it will cause tremendous damage even on a whole group.
Brainblast. A brainblast is a very dangerous spell which kills the victim immediately.
Check honesty. Check honesty tells you the honesty value of a character.
Identify essence. This skill makes it possible to identify an essence.
Use essence. With this skill you can use an essence.
Value item. Every item could be valued. The price of the item depends on the planet.
Set traps. With this skill you are able to put traps on the floor.
Intimidate. If you intimidate a person, it is easier for you to make him do what you want. [Another conversation skill?]
Take up trail. If there are trails on the floor, you can follow them with this skill.
Manipulate computer. With this skill it is possible to manipulate computers. Security doors and machines are also counted as computers.

Good. We tell Grotley to learn the Automatic reload ability. Truth be told, I don't even know if a Bounty Hunter or a Monk can use fire arms, but well, whatever. :?

78D92.jpg

Kingcomrade the Monk has also gained a level (not sure why the portrait hasn't been changed to KC's). He can learn: Heal wounds // Resurrect // Paralyse opponent // Disarm opponent // Check honesty // Take up trail // Identify weapon // Automatic reload.
After some hesitation, I go for Heal wounds of member, as we don't have a dedicated Medic in our party.

Xr4cX.jpg

Mrowaksu the Biochemist levels up, too.

SBLTj.jpg

And the new abilities he can learn are: Use essence // Identify weapon // Automatic reload // Use scanner with extended knowledge // Search for traps // Value item // Set trap // Manipulate computer.
Heh, I like the choice of skills available to Mrowaksu. Not sure if this is going to be useful, but I tell him to learn Manipulate computer. I always choose to learn computer knowledge/hacking skills in an RPG whenever those are available, but it doesn't always prove to be worth it. *Sigh*

V3mIY.jpg

Finally, Korenzel the Psionician makes level two as well. Let's see what we have here:

knrIU.jpg

Hmm, Create fireball // Do brainblast on selected opponent // Hypnotize selected opponent // Heal wounds // Identify selected opponent // Detoxicate member // Paralyze selected opponent // Intimidate selected opponent.
Well, well. Korenzel's too low-level so the Fireball or Brainblast spells would be more than he can handle. (I kinda like that you can opt for an unsuitably high-level ability early on in this game; yay for no handholding!) So I select Hypnotize selected opponent; hopefully it's going to prove useful.

Okay, our party is now level 2. Let's pick up the weapons the shopkeeper has rewarded us with.

pMhN1.jpg

In Grotley's general ability menu we choose to Get item.

6eICA.jpg

A list of the items appears: we let Grotley pick up the shotgun and some ammo.

jeU1j.jpg

Now that Grotley has something in his inventory, new commands appear: Examine item, Use item, and Give item to selected person.

CAR0w.jpg

Kingcomrade picks up 9mm Ceramics Pistol and the remaining ammunition. (Even though I suspect a Monk can't use fire arms; I'll check that later.)

Teg0O.jpg

And Mrowaksu receives the Apollo grenade.
Let us examine the items we're now carrying. First the grenade:

7Sxe3.jpg

Next the shotgun:

ffQug.jpg

The ammunition:

hRHpl.jpg

(Universal ammo. Popamole!)
And finally the pistol:

Vb9Ng.jpg

Cool. Let's now exit the shop. But who's that guy standing right outside?

QTFPJ.jpg

Suspicious! Let's see what he wants.

j17s8.jpg

:o And so we fight! -- I forgot to equip the new weapons though. :P

SwV0D.jpg

We deal with the thief, and are awarded $3000 by the police. Swell!

Next time: we'll be exploring Penthe further!

Trash

Pointing and laughing.
Took me ages to get the hang of it. Then I found out I screwed myself over and quit. At least, that's how I remember it. Game is a mess to get into, but once you do it becomes quite funny.

MMXI

Arcane
The writing is fucking awesome. Way better than Planescape: Torment's.

"Hey man. Wanna have your hair cut?"
"You are just hanging around. Are you?"
"I am so in sorrow. I cannot find my daughter Winnie."
"Oops. At first we did not see you."

:salute:

MORE!

Crooked Bee

Patron
MMXI said:
The writing is fucking awesome. Way better than Planescape: Torment's.

:P The writing is nothing to write home about, true. I really like the available skills though, they may provide some quality dungeon crawling -- provided they actually matter, of which I'm not too sure.

lightbane said:
The gameplay doesn't seem very emotionally challenging

It does seem a bit emotionally challenged, though. ;)

MMXI

Arcane
"Hey guys, wanna have no troubles? Gimme your money, now!"

korenzel

Educated
While I would love to see more of the adventures of our space crew, I'd like to remind you that you wrote :

To satisfy Fowyr, Azira, torpid, and other faithful followers of my Uukrul LP, I swear I'll be making two or more Uukrul updates for every single update of this new LP. Wink

I'm among the crowd of faithful followers, and you're six updates overdue !

Crooked Bee

Patron
Hey, I've already done one update of Uukrul -- the Pyramid one -- since I started this LP, so I'm only four updates overdue! :P Also, I played through the three updates of this LP in one sitting, so count that as one big update.

Oh, and I still haven't beaten the dungeon of the Great Engineer, so the next Uukrul update may have to wait a while...

Crooked Bee

Patron
This is a mini-mini, totally miniscule update in which we wrap up our business on Castra and weird shit happens.
Oh, and Orgasm, dear, your hotkey thingie is working! :salute: Thanks a lot for that.

4: Castra, Part 2: Hearts! Compass! Shrinking!

Alright, so last time we started exploring Penthe, the starting town on the planet Castra, saved George McMil from two thugs (he even gave us his phone number in gratitude), brought a lost child back to her father and received some weapon and ammo as a reward, and killed a thief on our exit from the shop, which landed us $3000 -- and now it's time to finish this tutorial area!

9NF7I.jpg

I'm glad to tell you I've figured out how equipping weapons works in this game's horrible, horrible interface. In the general ability menu, you choose "Use item" and then choose the weapon -- you get no message, but if the weapon is equipped you should see a yellow frame surrounding it (shown in the screenshot above). Kewl!

zIplc.jpg

We reload Grotley's shotgun by "using" the ammo.

eUdc7.jpg

Turns out our Kingcomrade the monk can equip fire arms, after all. :incline:
Still, for reasons of LARPing, I'd rather buy him a battle staff -- so back to the shop we go.

Tg5SY.jpg

The staff costs 684 credits. We select it.

mG4mp.jpg

Whenever you buy an item in this game, the shopkeeper lays it on the counter for you to (manually) pick up. What a pain.
We select Kingcomrade and choose the "Get item" command. He grabs the staff, and we can examine it now:

hgDV1.jpg

Looks fine. A proper weapon for a battle monk! :salute:

hRlgz.jpg

The yellow frame tells us the staff is now Kingcomrade's active weapon. Good.

Oh, by the way. We leveled up in the previous update -- so let's have a look at Grotley's experience:

VrWFW.jpg

Grotley's level 2 = "almost awake". He needs 4860 more points of exp to "become groggy" = reach level 3. :? This game is weird.
And now let's check if Grotley's stats have improved in any way:

mvR08.jpg

Indeed! His Strength has increased from 27 to 34, max Health from 25 to 33, Rhetoric from 42 to 43, Honesty from 10 to 11 (I wonder why? :roll:), and General Education from 18 to 20. :incline:
Now onto the second sheet:

V1LZn.jpg

Grotley's Speed is now 36 in lieu of 27, IQ is 21 instead of 16, and Skilfulness 31 instead of 22.

And now for the others' new stats at level 2:
Kingcomrade:
Experience: 3280
Strength: 23 -> 28
Max Health: 25 -> 34
Max Mental Energy: 25 -> 31
Rhetoric: 12 -> 19
Honesty: 12 -> 22
General Education: 13 -> 19
Speed: 04 -> 14
IQ: 20 -> 24
Skilfulness: 16 -> 23

Mrowaksu
Experience: 3200
Strength: 11 -> 15
Max Health: 17 -> 27
Rhetoric: 18 -> 26
Honesty: 01 -> 09
General Education: 25 -> 34
Speed: 13 -> 17
IQ: 27 -> 37
Skilfulness: 25 -> 30

Korenzel
Experience: 3200
Strength: 12 -> 14
Max Health: 12 -> 17
Max Mental Energy: 35 -> 45
Rhetoric: 13 -> 23
Honesty: 18 -> 26
General Education: 20 -> 28
Speed: 13 -> 16
IQ: 27 -> 35
Skilfulness: 11 -> 16
Overall, our stats have much improved, yay! :salute:

The only NPC left to talk to in Penthe is Max Flesh, another shopkeeper:

KkEcW.jpg

7973.jpg
What can you offer?

suQz1.jpg

Max is selling a Roomscanner for 4532 credits, a Compass for 328, a Toolkit for 930, a Sonic Absorber for 19366, a CP4 Trap for 7164, an Infrared Device for 3864, an Acid Tube for 455, and Ammunition for 1876 (!) credits.
I think we'll only buy a Compass for now, because who knows just how much money we'll need to buy fuel:

HBT9F.jpg

Korenzel takes the compass. We use it.

xp6XE.jpg

The compass is now displayed to the left of the main windows. Nice! That's gonna make exploration a bit easier. :salute:
Let's chat to Max a bit more.

7973.jpg
What are the latest news?

Ylb1o.jpg

Life-save-link? Is that the same as police protection? :?

Oh yeah. I also promised to show you what happens if we attack non-hostile NPCs.

EbTo3.jpg

Grotley shoots Max a couple of times.

9InOv.jpg

A police squad appears! :o

zemn0.jpg

And in a moment we're all dead. :P Reloading...

Back to talking to Max.

7973.jpg
Do you have any jobs for us?

7999.jpg
I heard you killed that nasty thief. Not bad, really.

We're good! :P So what?

wHipG.jpg

Hell yeah, he's got a job for us! :salute: He puts some weird-looking object on the counter. A heart... in a jar? :?

7999.jpg
This heart must be brought to Lapis to our contact Jack Nock.

Vr4dE.jpg

Holly molly! $100000!
:thumbsup:

TrJBt.jpg

We let Grotley take the heart. ("Instant heart"? WTF?)
As soon as he does that...

ndFx8.jpg

A group of heavily-equipped thugs appears! :o
We try fighting them back but they're just too good for us. Reloading...

8Aj39.jpg

Okay, let's attempt another tactics now. Let's beam up to the Whale right when those bastards are attacking us!

28lcb.jpg

We confirm, we do!

uc6G8.jpg

And back on board the Whale we are! :P I bet those thugs were pretty much surprised!

cmanM.jpg

Lapis is our destination planet. We ain't got no fuel though. We have enough credits to buy some, but let's call George McMil first now that we've got his number.

wporB.jpg

We enter the number George gave us.

DSvJx.jpg

No other options but to ask him for a Shrinking device. As you may remember, Greg Morgan told us to find one in the last update.

MdheD.jpg

A 3D Fax?

Oh-kay, whatever.
Let's go back to Penthe to visit and, uhm, shrink Greg Morgan now.

WUkoL.jpg

Now that we're carrying the Shrinking device, we're given a new quest-specific option in the bottom left corner of the screen. We choose it.

7976.jpg
Take care of this heart and bring it to Jack Nock.

Hmm, Greg is apparently connected to all this weird heart business.
Having said that, Greg... disappears! His last words are heard:

vzVmN.jpg

"Bring me... on that CD"!? :retarded:
There is indeed a CD on the ground, though.

Cteur.jpg

We let Korenzel pick it up and examine it:

yoZJw.jpg

Stay tuned for, uhm, more! Yes, more. :roll: We'll be flying to Lapis, I guess.

MMXI

Arcane
Carrying an instant heart in a jar together with a man on a compact disk, the crew fly to Lapis in a ship shaped like a whale.

Stay tuned for more zaniness in Crooked Bee's "Let's play a badly translated Austrian RPG!".

:love:

grotsnik

Arcane
Grotley's level 2 = "almost awake". He need 4860 more points of exp to "become groggy" = reach level 3. This game is weird.

What, so the player characters 'wake up' as they gain experience? That's pretty cool, in a quasi-existential arthouse black-and-white browser platformer sort of way.

Also, bravo!

korenzel

Educated
$100000 for a simple delivery mission ? Sounds extremely fishy, but we need the cash.

Orgasm

Barely Literate
Crooked Bee said:
Oh, and Orgasm, dear, your hotkey thingie is working! :salute: Thanks a lot for that.
Of course it works. Thats how you become the most powerful trader in the sector while writing your bachelors.

lightbane

Arcane
Wow, that game is whacky indeed
Lucas.gif
: :incline:

Random question: Can you sell, destroy or drop that heart? Or the CD? :P

ghostdog

Arcane
Patron
I THINK THIS WAS NO CLEVER ACTION !

ANYHOW BRING ME ON EPISODIC FORWARD UPDATE.

Crooked Bee

Patron
grotsnik said:
Grotley's level 2 = "almost awake". He need 4860 more points of exp to "become groggy" = reach level 3. This game is weird.

What, so the player characters 'wake up' as they gain experience? That's pretty cool, in a quasi-existential arthouse black-and-white browser platformer sort of way.

Yup, makes me wonder if this is all some kind of dream and the ending is just like "wake up, you four!"

grotsnik said:
Also, bravo!
MMXI said:

:love:

MMXI said:
"Let's play a badly translated Austrian RPG!".

I always think of this game as a German one for some reason.

lightbane said:
Random question: Can you sell, destroy or drop that heart? Or the CD? :P

Not sure, will check it out. :P

Fowyr said:
Another stone heart!

Yay! Uukrul 4ever!

Kz3r0

Arcane
busybee.jpg

:salute:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom