Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Let's Play Metal Brigade Tactics: Death by timelimit

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Hello dear readers! Since I've finished UFO After- trilogy of LPs, I decided I'd want to try something different. I happened upon this little game called Metal Brigade Tactics.
It promises to be "a turn-based tactical strategy game with deep RPG elements" in which you "control your squad of Vertical Armor giant robots on a mission to stop a small country from embroiling the world in a devastating war".
I haven't played this game before at all, having just bought it. But I thought it might be fun to do a blind LP of this little game. It seems simple enough, and with just 19 missions in the campaign, I'll not overexert myself. M:

Table of contents
1: Killing our CO and going rogue
2: Second mission, 3 wipes
3: Raining fire from above
4: Death by timelimit

Alright, let's start off with some screenshots shall we. First up is the developer.

Never heard of them. It's an indie developer, currently with only this and one other game to their name. Once I've finished this LP and consequently the game, I'll divulge my thoughts on their efforts.

The start menu, complete with game tips! Alright, we hit the campaign button immediately. No messing about here.

We can even have several campaigns going simultaneously? That's nice I guess, but I don't really see the need, except if you share this game with another person, who plays on the same computer when you're not around. If so, I guess that's cool. :bro:

We start a new campaign with the mighty Codex being our star pilot! We're doing this on hard difficulty, should be fun in a blind LP. Let's see if my skills are up to it. :roll: I'll reload if everything goes to shit, but I'll try to keep this semi-ironman for now. I might regret this later though.. :M
The description leads me to think of Mechwarrior, the board game. It seems rather obvious that this was their inspiration. I don't mind. I quite liked that game, even if I rarely got to play it.
Alright, we click "play" and immediately we're transported to the battlefield, where we start a tutorial mission.

Right. They're certainly keeping it simple for our first mission. One VA and we've been told to go south for our first move. Even I can follow those kinds of directions. :roll:

Point and click, every command is so far intuitive. We click end turn, and the others get to move.

Our dreaded enemy, the CPC doesn't seem to want to move at all. Ohwell, our allies' turn is next.

At least they're mobile and moving. But what's this? Someone else is on the command channel.

Ooo, tense! Central command is telling us to stand down, and our commanding officer is in blatant disregard of those orders! What are we to do? But wait, who's that on the road there?

So a complete stranger shows up and urges us to attack our CO? A complete stranger who has trouble remembering the proper code-phrase? Whatever are we to do or believe?
It seems we're at an impasse.

Tutorial messages to the rescue. We need to attack and destroy our CO. Great! Let's get trigger happy then!

So we click our mech ... sorry, VA, and we can choose to attack instead of move. Then we can choose which of our weapons to attack with. Got it, still seems simple enough. :thumbsup:

We choose our missile launcher, as it seems to do more damage.

We attack, he counters, and the turn ends. Simple and easy!

The CPC still doesn't budge, and of the three allied robots on the left part of the map, one of them seems to've chosen our side, the two others have sided with the CO. Good thing they're busy shooting at eachother and none of them peels off to target us.
Now it's the CO's turn.

Oooo, crit hit! Ouch.

And we do normal damage in return. :rpgcodex:

The three VAs on the left part of the map are still duking it out amongst themselves, but I've done the math, and unless we do a crit hit ourselves, it seems we're not too well off against the CO..

We don't and it's game over! In the tutorial mission, we can lose the entire game? :incline: Well, I'm not deterred that easily and I start over.
This time I get smart and maneuver our VA a step more to the south, meaning the CO doesn't get to retaliate against one of our attacks, as he has chosen a melee weapon. In addition to this, on the following turn we manage to dodge his ranged attack!

Feel the burn! :smug: We move a step further south and light up with cannon fire.

The COs stats must obviously be superior to ours, since he can do more damage with a similar rifle than we. Happily, we're attacking this turn, meaning we deal damage first, and since he only has 8 hitpoints left, he's toast unless he dodges..

Success! And we get xp and a levelup! :incline:
Now to spend our level-up point!

We choose weaponry as I want to see us deal more damage quickly. :smug: We can also see that there's something called "perks". We haven't got any yet, but I presume that's only a matter of time. :love:
Now that our CO is toast, the mysterious "Callisto" more info for us.

Heh! She's certainly blunt about it. After committing treason, it's a good idea to make one self scarce. Got it.
The tutorial agent also chimes in.

Move to the exit grid to finish the mission, and you can save/load the game while in the tactical screen. Got it. The latter I'm only going to use by saving the game at the start of each mission. No save-scumming. :salute:
The other three robots continue shooting at eachother while we make our escape.

We reach the exit grid quickly, and we get a few more words from Callisto and the tutorial agent before getting our mission result screen.

More hitpoints sounds useful. :salute: I wonder how much the 1900 credits turn out to be worth though. The higher difficulty setting promises better loot. For the tutorial mission this translates to a total of 1900 credits on hard, vs 1800 credits on normal (I ran this mission once on normal for comparison, I haven't played the next mission yet).
Now we get to the "campaign hub screen". The first tab on that screen is the e-mail tab, and there's already mail waiting for us.

Wait, what? That's not how it happened! This reminds me of a cheap movie-plot.. I wonder how the rest of the story plays out. If Arnold makes an appearance I'm going to cheer. Literally. :love: that film, for all it's cheesiness.
Well, we click the next tab, the pilot tab.

There's currently two pilots available, us and Callisto. We're riding a "saber" VA, sporting a ranged cannon and a missile launcher, while Callisto is riding a "stiletto" sporting a machine gun and an energy shiv. The latter is a close-combat weapon. We can learn a bit more about these weapons in the next tab, the garage tab.

Here we can see what equipment we currently have available. Not much to look at yet. But we can click on the VAs in the first garage tab and customize our rides! :smug:

I decide to mount the hp accessory on our VA, as we are obviously more important than Callisto, so we should be the beefier VA.

The stiletto seems to be a more agile, scout-like VA with better range and dodge scores, but more fragile and with a lower weight limit. The energy shiv seems useful in that it doesn't use ammo, but uses "battery". This is a concept we haven't had explained to us yet, but I expect that to be rectified in the next mission. I assume it recharges during the mission, but we'll see.
The next tab lets us go shopping. :salute:

Additional VAs are expensive, but weapons not so. We seem to be well equipped weapon-wise however, so we go directly to the accessory tab.

Where we buy an armor upgrade and a single-use ammo refill. :smug:

First I toy with the idea of equipping us with both the health and armour boost, and giving the ammo refill to Callisto.

In the end however, I decide to give Callisto extra armour, as she will need to get close to the enemy to cause damage, and since we're sporting a missile launcher which can fire only 6 times in a mission, I think it wise to bring a refill. Maybe I should have saved the cash, but what the hey, I'm allowed to make stupid mistakes in my own blind LP. :hmmm:
Finally there's the mission tab.

The second mission is called "Dodging Cheddar"?!? :what:
At this point, I'm cautiously optimistic about this game. I don't know if we'll be faced with any CnC, but fooling around with customizing our VA and choosing perks and skillups seems like it could be fun.
All in all, this seems to be off to a good start. :thumbsup:

lightbane

Arcane
Yay, a new Azira's lp !!! :incline:
squad of Vertical Armor giant robots

extra :incline: :incline: I've been starving for strategy-based games with giants robots since Squeenix killed the Front Mission series.

*reads on*

Absolutely :incline: :incline: :incline:, the game does not seem to fuck around, even better, the developers apparently played Front Mission too, these "Perks" sound something like Front Mission's Battle Skills. By the way, can you change your mechs' names?

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Thank you. I will try not to disappoint. :salute:

As to changing names, so far I haven't seen an option to do so, but I'll dig around a little. Maybe the savegames are relatively easy to edit, haven't tried it yet.
So far the game promises 19 missions and the ability to field up to 10 VAs at a time, so there should be ample opportunity to let people join in. If there's interest, and I can edit the names. :M

As to the comparison with Front Mission, it seems others think so too. This is a (truncated) customer review from Gamersgate:
"this feels like playing an SNES Front Mission game but with some add-on features that recall Fire Emblem (you select from two weapons and there is a weapon trianlge).

Plus the Artillery system is more interesting than missiles in Front Mission IMO."

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Alright, changing names seems ridiculously easy. The savegame files are in text format. No fussing about with hexeditors or stuff like that. I have yet to see if this will invalidate placement of VAs or fuck up dialogue later during missions, but when viewing the campaign hub everything seems fine. :smug:

I hadn't noticed there was also a tooltip when you mouse over the different weapon skills. Seems there's a use-based xp system in there as well.

I might produce an update later today. Depends on when I get off from work. :salute:

Damned Registrations

Furry Weeaboo Nazi Nihilist
Looks cool, although 19 missions seems pretty short, especially for a customization heavy game.

So, could you have shot Callisto and then gone renegade with Barkley? Or is the game not that detailed?

Anyway, stick me in whatever mech necessary at first, but if you can get me in a heavy mech eventually, it would be much appreciated. I want to make things go boom.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@Crooked Bee
Glad you approve, even if it's not a jRPG. :lol:

@DamnedRegistrations
It seems short yes. There's an option to play online however, which might extend its longevity some. I'll see about that when I get the time.

@Edward_R_Murrow
I don't know. I will test that out next time I fire up the game. :salute:
You'll get a mech. It seems that once I start raking in some cash, I can buy bigger and better VAs, and I have no idea what kind of VAs the next members of our elite group will be driving. This is a blind LP after all. :smug:

[EDIT]
There will be no update today. I've had to cover the entire day-shift due to illness, so I can't go home early to play. Update will be some time later this week. :M

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@eklektyk
You can try, but you'll most likely die if you do. They are in the same type of VA you are, so they can soak a similar amount of damage, and likewise deal a similar amount. I tried and died, even on easy difficulty. :oops:

@Edward_R_Murrow
I tried going after Callisto in the tutorial mission, but the CO attacks you no matter what. So it's pretty much scripted this way. :/

@Mighty Mouse
Nope, but it will show robots turning into scrap heaps..

I've done the next mission. 4 times, before I was succesful.. Expect plenty of carnage when I finally update. :M I foresee heaps of hurt being laid upon our intrepid group. I'm actually tempted to cheat a bit, but that would be popamole. :rpgcodex: I'll just have to disgrace myself and we'll get to see our group of VA pilots barely scraping through, if at all. Hope you're all going to enjoy that. :smug:

juggernaut

Educated
Looks fairly promising so far - hopefully there's loads of weapons for more options.

Bump for new page!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Thank you juggernaut. As to the amount of weapons, speaking from what I can see when I looked at the skirmish mode, yes, there are a few to choose from. They're divided into 4 simple groups however, so not that great diversity.
And yes, I'd appreciate a new page, as I'm working on an update. :M I suck at picking the proper screenshots so far, so the update will be image heavy. I hope to limit myself to the important images later on.. :roll:

lightbane

Arcane
ZenithMech.jpg

The mech "Zenith mk V" is eager to see more about the game, so bump.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Thanks for the bumps, juggernaut, Crooked Bee and lightbane! :salute:

This is merely our second mission in, and boy, is it getting serious...
We'll be dying 3 times in this update, but let's start at the beginning.

As is the norm in this kind of game, we get to set up our troops as we see fit. As we only have two at the current moment, there's not much to mull over.
Once we've accepted the positioning, Callisto, who is now known as lightbane, tells us that something seems fishy.

We move closer to investigate, and shock! awe! It's an ambush!

Alright, three artillery VAs, and we get to see where the shells will impact when we plan our turn. That seems simple enough. And artillery are usually next to helpless when at close range in this sort of game, right?

As I play these next turns out, I think the AI must be ridiculous, as they're planning artillery strikes that will hit their allies. Only to find out, there's no friendly fire! :decline: This is not just an AI exploit either, as the tip at the start screen confirms when I quit the game after finally winning this mission.

:x Ohwell. I'd better take advantage of this later.. During the fighting, our explosives skill suddenly raises by one!

The weapon skills raise with use. We're currently fielding explosives and single-shot weapons, and I believe we'll be sticking to those in the future as well. As far as I can tell, we need to optimise if we're to make it through the entire campaign.
The combat roils back and forth, the artillery VAs are far from helpless, as all VAs have 2 weapons, and the mortar is just their main point of interest, but all of them carry a backup, which they use to attack during the normal attack turn. Meaning these beasts shoot their artillery load, then move, then attack, and then the shells land. 2 attacks per turn..
This is how it goes on our first try.

We almost make it through the ambush. But first lightbane's stiletto blows up, then our saber. Game over. When we attack with the saber, we can attack up to 3 squares away, outside weapons range of the archer VA (the artillery) range, but lightbane's weapons have a max range of 2, in which the enemy is free to retaliate. If we click an enemy VA in our own turn, we can see how far they can move. Something I wasn't smart enough to take advantage of in my first to tries on this map. The yellow arrows that sometimes appear next to our weapons when targetting an enemy are also important. But we'll get that explained to us later.
I reload from the hub and try again.

We fare a bit better, we even level up to level 3 and gain a perk! Unfortunately, we don't get to choose a perk, as they seem to be level-coded. But a bonus movement point seems useful enough. :thumbsup:

Badly damaged, we take down the last archer. What happens then?

Another ambush! This time someone called "Gaim" shows up in a VA with "power readings off the chart".. Sounds like an episode of Dragonball Z... At least we get a new ally, Protocol, soon to be renamed Edward_R_Murrow. :salute:
Here, the tutorial cuts in again and explains the three main weapon types, and how they measure against eachother.

This is important. I should pay more attention to messages such as this.

Protocol's VA comes with EX and RF weapons. Our opponent is sporting SS and RF weapons. So to counter it best, should have EX and SS weapons, which our VA is armed with. So far so good. But if the opponent switches from his SS to RF weapon, we'd better be sure we switch from EX to SS, or we'll take more damage while doing less. In this case it can better pay to stick with the SS weapon, as we'll at minimum do the listed damage. I wasn't that wise as we'll see from the next series of screenshots.

Game over. And yes, in the second to last screenshot of those above, our opponent did a crit hit dealing over 4000 points of damage.
So, we reload and try again. This time I make a point of letting lightbane hide behind us, doing hit-and-run attacks, as his VA is the flimsiest.

This time we both make it through to the second ambush, and things are looking up. Between our three VAs, we should be able to take this fuck down..

1 down, and Protocol shares some wisdom with us. Try to attack from a range where he can't retaliate. Pure genius. Except for the fact that only one of us has a weapon with sufficient range. :decline:

On Gaim's very next turn, he finishes off lightbane's stiletto. 2 down.

3 d--- wait, what? Either I counted wrong when I did this mission, or I didn't take screenshots of our third failure and only recorded our fourth and final try. I choose to believe the latter. Be that as it may, we finally bring Gaim down! :yeah: His VA started with 8000 hps against our 5000, it had better move, better dodge and better weapons. lighbane has something to say about Gaim's selfdestruct as well.

lightbane isn't one to quit, I have to :salute: that fact. Seems a bit haphazard however, with us going up against clearly superiour merchandise. I can only hope we get to drive some of these babies ourselves. :smug: Oh, and I probably should have retried this mission over and over, until all three VAs survive, as lightbane and Edward_R_Murrow did not get any xp from killing Gaim, only Codex did.
But I didn't. Too bad. We'll just have to see if we can't make it anyway.

Victoly! And we get a new stiletto for lightbane.. :smug: And that additional HP accessory will surely come in handy as well. :salute:
Back at the campaign hub, we have new email.

Alright, so we can choose between several missions, but they're recommend to be taken in sequence, we're expected to lose VAs, some "background" on Eward_R_Murrow, and a message that new stuff is now for sale! We'll examine this shortly, but first we take a look at our pilots first.

Codex is now level 3 and has gained expertise in the use of EX and SS weapons both. And received a perk. Very nice. So far we've only been upgrading weaponry skill, and I intend to keep it this way. At least for now.
lightbane is level 2, but has raised his RF skill nicely. Currently no VA though.
Edward_R_Murrow, whose name will be correct from the next update forward, is also level 2. He has chosen piloting skill for some reason, and we'll let him continue upgrading this, to see if we can see any difference between us and him.
Off to the shop we go, as we have 3 pilots and only 2 VAs.

It seems the archer PROTO is the basic VA as it has horrible stats but is free, and it's available in unlimited quantities..
The archer sports a mortar. It's also quite cheap.
We go for the rifleman however. It just looks mean, and I like the fact that it has a sniper rifle. :smug:

We call dibs on the rifleman and equip it with a hitpoint accessory and a damage multiplier. Ready to serve death from a distance! :salute:

lightbane is stuck in a stiletto again, but is given additional armour, and a pack of repair nanobots for in-field healing.. I have a feeling he's going to be needing that. :roll:

Finally Edward gets our trusty saber, fitted with armour and hp accessories.
We should be ready for the next mission now, so we go take a look at what's available.

Now, if I were truly hardcore, I'd let you guys vote on which mission we do next, but I'm not. I'm playing this game blind, and I'm going to go with the single-star difficulty rating mission first. We barely made it through the last single-star difficulty rating mission, so I'm not upping the ante just yet. :mca:

As to the number of screenshots, I know I made way too many. I had an idea I that I wanted to illustrate the combat, but it didn't turn out very well. In the future I will stick to screenshots of the setup, ours and the enemy, of important events/kills, and of dialogue in the game. Oh, and of new VAs and whatnot in the campaign hub of course.
Now though, I have to go to work again. Maybe I'll be able to update tomorrow, but I can make no promises. If I manage to limit the amount of screenshots, I hope the next update won't be this long in the making. :salute:

lightbane

Arcane
The game looks cool, too bad that it doesn't have combat animations. At least it cannot be worse than FM4... Or FM Derpvolved

GyGaI.jpg

:decline: of artillery, that makes these weapons very easy to abuse.

AlVs0.jpg

Raven (one of FM's ultimate mechs) called, it says that mech is a newfag wannabe.

r2D1n.jpg

I like how he takes the time to give you a hint before escaping from the exploding mech.

juggernaut

Educated
wow, no friendly fire? :decline: and even the AI takes advantage of it. Looking pretty cool otherwise, and difficult!

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
@GarfunkeL
Thank you. :salute: I shall do my best.

@juggernaut
In the next update which I hope to upload soon, we will be taking advantage of that as well. And the difficulty is high, if you don't think what you're doing through. I seem to be improving however. :salute:

Oh, and we'll be getting a fourth member to our group. Any volounteers? I expect more pilots to join up as we go along, to be precise, I expect the full number to reach 10, Codex included, so there ought to be room for 7 more volounteers in total.

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
Fiery death from above

After being thoroughly humbled during our last mission, we approach our next one with a lot more caution.
We pick mission 3.1, as we're not feeling too brave at the moment. So off we set to investigate the power readings coming from a nearby lake.

Unusually high power levels again.. I wonder if this means another second generation VA? :roll:

Yep. Who could have known? :roll: Well, at least this bogey is friendly. Balk is riding a VA with a mortar installed. :twisted: Time to rain fiery death on our enemies! :smug:

Mortars have a minimum and maximum range. That makes sense. The red squares are where I can plot for impact. And remember, the enemy moves before the shells impact, so you need to think ahead and guess where the enemy is likely to move to.
Let's first take a look at the opposition.

4 riflemen, and 4 archers, only two of the archers seem to have mortars installed however, and only the southwestern rifleman sports a sniper rifle. The lake makes things easy for us, as it slows the enemy VAs to a crawl, making this as simple as shooting ducks in a pond.
I'll just show the levelup screens.

8 enemies mean a lot of xp going around, compared to the last mission that held 4 enemies total. So we get to see some new perks, and everyone levels up a bit. Balk starting in the middle of the lake proves a minor challenge, as the southwestern VA can easily hit him with the sniper rifle several turns in a row, and badly damages his VA. We still manage to make it through without losing anyone however, as I abuse the range and damage-dealing potential of the mortar to the max. :incline:

As you can see from these screenshots, the green bar below Balk's VA is almost gone, meaning he has very little hitpoints left. He has a good move score however, meaning that once he got out of the lake, it was easy for him to scurry to safety all the while lobbing artillery shells at the enemy. :smug:
Let's see what they have to tell us in the campaign hub.

Balk is a test pilot who stole an advanced VA, and now that he has joined our "special forces" team, we plan to take full advantage of that. It seems we can even buy a second claymore VA! :salute:
But first we'll take a look at the pilot tab.

All but Edward have reached level 4 and everyone's got a perk. :salute: I expect Balks artillery skill to continue to improve as it already has, as he will be firing that mortar each and every turn until he runs out of ammo. :smug:
Now we're interested in taking a closer look at the VA he's brought to the party.

Better in every respect from what we currently have. We exchange his machinegun for the one we got as a reward for completing the mission on hard. The extra range should come in handy. :salute:
If only we had more of these VAs.

Not for that price however. 8.800 credits is double what we currently have.. I plan on buying a second one however, and sticking lightbane in that, as artillery has proven to be insanely powerful. We just need to scrape enough cash together first is all..
The mortar Balk has seems more potent than what the enemy has been using. A look at the weapons tab in the shop confirms this.

More than twice the damage, a larger blast radius and at the cost of 5 less rounds to fire. I'll take that deal. :smug:
We buy some accessories to round out the claymore.

More ammo and a higher move score seems like a good idea, and as I'm feeling pretty :smug: about myself from leading us through our last mission without losing any VAs, I fire up the next mission immediately.

Ah, a repair building! This will come in handy I'm sure.
So, how many enemies are we facing this time?

3 stilettos, 3 archers and 4 riflemen. This time all archers have mortars and all riflemen have sniper rifles. For some idiotic reason however, not all hostile VAs move to attack unless we're within a certain range, or actively bombarding them. Taking advantage of this is easy. Here's a picture of us blowing chunks out of stilettos and an archer.

That's 4400 damage. The higher figures are damage dealt to trees. It seems it's also possible to deal damage to buildings, even the repair station. Whether you can completely destroy them I don't know. I'll be disappointed if not however.
After blasting 4 of the VAs Edward and lightbane decide they do not look friendly..

Small wonder. We just tried to blow them to small bits, and they seem annoyed with us? :roll:
The mission is done without casualties on our side.

Much xp is garnered, and Balk makes it to level 6! :salute: We also try out the repair facility, as lightbane took a nasty hit in his flimsy stiletto.

I didn't catch a screenshot of the actual numbers, but he got fully healed and regained more than 2000 hps for a mere 100 cash. Compare this to the repair nanobots that cost 200 cash and can repair only 1000 hps.. Seems we're better off doing repairs in such a repair center if one is available on the map. Good to know. :salute:
With all opposition cleared, lightbane thinks he knows why the enemy was here, even though we haven't identified the faction we just fought.

I wouldn't have wanted to try this mission without artillery.. But with artillery, it became very easy.
Back in the campaign hub, there's nothing new in the shop, but two emails await us.

Hehe, they're searching for us, for killing John "Righteous" Barkley.. :twisted: Ah, if only they knew the truth. If this campaign ends with us capturing a sattelite relay station and broadcasting what really happened to the rest of the world, I'm calling Arnold on them. :roll:

Well, only one mission to choose from at the present. Do we have any volounteers for taking over the persona (and VA) of Balk?

spekkio

Arcane
Well, you don't fuck around with the number of screenshots, BRO!

:salute:

Azira

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012
For the first two updates to this LP, I was ringing close to a hundred screenshots. For two simple maps.
Maybe I've gone overboard in the opposite direction, but I felt a distinct need to limit the number of screenshots. As is, I'm more happy with this third update than I was with the first two. Though I probably should do more screenshots for the following updates. Maybe showing the general battleplan, and any alterations I make during the fighting.

I'll postpone playing the next mission until I have at least one volounteer, or sunday, which ever comes first. :M

eklektyk

Erudite
Azira said:
Who will kill metal thingies for his BROs ???

U can count on eklektyk to shoot some hot action against enemies of Codex !! :salute:

werever U need him and for watever duty his Yours to command.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom