Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Iron Tower announces an unannounced game.

Chefe

Erudite
MetalCraze said:
I believe this anomaly is called "timezones"

skyderp.jpg

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
What the hell? I just ordered the Special Edition of AOD and all I got was, like, this big picture of a cock. And under the cock, someone wrote:

LOL, AND YOU THOUGHT IT WAS THURSDAY.

So, I called their tech support line, and all I heard was laughing. Just hours and hours of maniacal laughing. So I hung up and cried.

Annie Mitsoda

Digimancy Entertainment
Developer
THIS, bitches.

Remember when I said I was "working on a thing"?

Yeah.

This is the thing.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Annie Carlson said:
THIS, bitches.

Yeah.

This is the thing.

Well if Annie's working on it, that chages everything!

BTW, that wasn't sarcasm. Fuck I hate the internet sometimes.

MetalCraze

Arcane
Well the rumour about Brian Mitsoda was hanging there for a long time and I hope he will be the one doing the writing. I won't handle another SoZ. Now DB only needs a guy who will come up with a good gameplay.

bat_boro

Arcane
MetalCraze said:
Well the rumour about Brian Mitsoda was hanging there for a long time and I hope he will be the one doing the writing. I won't handle another SoZ. Now DB only needs a guy who will come up with a good gameplay.

Please, God, let it be Todd Howard!

Jasede

Arcane
Patron
Insert Title Here RPG Wokedex Codex Year of the Donut I'm very into cock and ball torture
This is a fairly shocking, yet somehow heartwarming turn of events? Brian Mitsoda? Hell yeah.

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
So this must be the "super-secret" thing that VD was talking about.

Does Mitsoda no longer work for Obsidian? I can't recall.

MetalCraze

Arcane
He and Annie left in the middle of AP development. Well Mitsoda has better chances of doing something worthwhile as an indie

Forest Dweller

Smoking Dicks
Well I guess Avellone taking over (on Alpha Protocol) was a factor in them starting this company.

Barrow_Bug

Cipher
Yeah, I actually do wish Annie and everyone the best of luck with it. And since it has, uhm, professional game designers working on it, it might. What's the term? Uhm? Fuck, I had it there for a minute. Oh yeah!

REACH FUCKING COMPLETION

Radisshu

Prophet
Annie Carlson said:
THIS, bitches.

Yeah.

This is the thing.

Oh, that's pretty cool.

The logo looks kind of amateurish though, not its design but the execution, you should probably get someone with more Illustrator experience to redo it. But who gives a fuck, the games are what's important.

Radisshu

Prophet
Jasede said:
I like it, it's cute.

OH YOU WOULD WOULDN'T YOU

Seriously though; like I said, I don't mind the idea, but I think it kind of looks like a person without much graphical designing experience had a good idea for logo and tried to make it her/himself.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom