Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

The New Legacy - The Watchtower

BladeZ

Novice
A game produced by Trademark Studios Romania, might proove to be an interesting project, since the screenshots published so far look quite nice. If you are interested visit www.freewebs.com/trademarkstudiosromania

BladeZ

Novice
Actualy, sportforredneck, if you would have taken a look on the website, you would have known what the watchtower is. visit www.freewebs.com/trademarkstudiosromania , take a look on the official webpage of the game, and then you'll know as much as I do about the game.

PS: there are some stuff about The New Legacy The Watchtower on youtube (screenshots, a slideshow with the game's cover, don't know where they got that, soundtrack), If you search, make shure you write down the full name of the game in the search box.

PPS: I've heard that their engine is built on entirely diffrent technology than any other graphic engine in the world

Kingston

Arcane
I lack the wit to put something hilarious here
The Dimension graphical platform, on its full name, Dimension Fx 0.1, can create realistic scenery that behaves naturaly and can animate high resolution NPCs. It can also generate realistic setting and compleatly destroyable sorrounding, that is behaves just like real one does ( leaves moving in the wind, etc ). It is ideal for RPG games or FPS, as it has been designed especialy for this kind of games. It will be first implemented in "The New Legacy - The Watchtower", a non-conformistic RPG.

A non-conformist RPG, eh? What does that mean?

I do agree that leaves moving in the wind is an important feature of an RPG engine.

Seriously though, might be fun, looks like vapourware right now.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
BladeZ said:
A game produced by Trademark Studios Romania, might proove to be an interesting project, since the screenshots published so far look quite nice.
Uh huh.

I'm not interested.

Seriously, I don't know who Trademark fuck Studios fuck Romania is. I don't get interested hearing they're working on something. And seriously, the screenshots published so far look quite nice? Fuck off. Tell me something about the game, motherfucker. Maybe then I'll go have a look at that fucking website.

Also: fuck.

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
One of the screenshots is a photo.

EDIT:
Most of the weapons look like photos to me, too. One of the swords looks *exactly* like a sword I've once seen in an online store. Screenshots my ass.

Kingston

Arcane
We regret to inform you that, because of the personell relocation to work on our new server, The New Legacy - The Watchtower was delayed for early 2011, but to compensate, we leave have opened a gallery webpage containing more artworks and screenshots and this sample of ingame soundtrack.

:lol:

blabla%204.JPG

That looks pretty shooped.

Pastel

Scholar
I heard this is the spiritual successor to Limbo of the Lost.

DraQ

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
One of the screenshots is a photo.

EDIT:
Most of the weapons look like photos to me, too. One of the swords looks *exactly* like a sword I've once seen in an online store. Screenshots my ass.
Fuck you. I just wanted to ask for "screenshots" of some more unusual stuff. It won't be as entertaining now.

Pastel

Scholar
At least they have good graphic designers:
tsr.jpg

Also there seems to be a poet on the team:
Code:
    "Mighty Tower,

Where you stand

Empires have crumbled

Greatness hides

Behind your gates,

Never you be conquered....."

Kingston

Arcane
fortress_firewolf_087gh73t.JPG

That is _not_ a photo collage.

The skill system will be verry simple in concept, but, each skill will have its advantages and disadvantages ( ex: Daggers can perform instant kill and can be concealed )

Very simple skill system BUT, NOTICE FUCKING _BUT_, there are advantages and disadvantages so that's alright.

Although I fail to see what the disadvantages of daggers are, since he doesn't list any.

thesheeep

Arcane
Patron
Codex 2012 Strap Yourselves In Codex Year of the Donut Codex+ Now Streaming! Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Torment: Tides of Numenera Codex USB, 2014 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Bubbles In Memoria A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag. Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Kingston said:
The skill system will be verry simple in concept, but, each skill will have its advantages and disadvantages ( ex: Daggers can perform instant kill and can be concealed )

Although I fail to see what the disadvantages of daggers are, since he doesn't list any.

They can be concealed. That's dishonorable.

RK47

collides like two planets pulled by gravity
Patron
Dead State Divinity: Original Sin
wow i thought i'm the only one who noticed that hahaha. good catch Sovy

Obviously a Jehovah's Witnesses game would've been better. Wearing your backpack walking door to door and trying to convince people to buy into your cult would be much more awesome than pictures with health bars photoshopped onto them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom