Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Unban Andyman

Alright so I browse to the codex after the horrible ITZ incident thinking all is well once more in fair codexia. However to my utmost horror I discovered that some one banned Andyman Messiah, this most foul deed had me nearly drop my monocle in disgust!

Whats the deal with this? We need him back, who else would make LP's of shitty japanese games so we don't have to play them? Bring back the horse.

:M

ironyuri

I think it's because he posted in the other thread about leaving/getting himself banned.

More Ovenload irony.

:thumbsup:

Crooked Bee

(no longer) a wide-wandering bee
Patron
Codex 2013 Codex 2014 PC RPG Website of the Year, 2015 Codex 2016 - The Age of Grimoire MCA Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 BattleTech Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire
I, uhm, follow his brotastic LP. And I liked summoning him just by calling his name. A-and ... he promised to read a little of my own LP and comment on it. :oops:

Could you please unban him, o mighty DarkUnderlord? Pretty please!

racofer

Thread Incliner
The only way to fully know what happened is to ask the asker of questions a question.

49cQK.jpg

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
If you all really supported Andyman, you'd change your avatars to his horse one and add a link to this thread in your signatures.

Because you haven't done this, the only conclusion I can reasonably reach is that your support is fleeting and whimsical.

CrimHead

Scholar
u mad? Andyman is the best poster since Sliced Bread.

And that dude could fuckin' post.

hanssolo

Educated
DarkUnderlord said:
If you all really supported Andyman, you'd change your avatars to his horse one and add a link to this thread in your signatures.

Because you haven't done this, the only conclusion I can reasonably reach is that your support is fleeting and whimsical.

SO SHALL IT BE!

SolipsisticUrge

Educated
Was wondering when/why he got banned. Site was unavailable for me as well for some time; any truth to the allegations he was responsible/involved in? Seems unlikely.

Achilles

Arcane
Huh, a surprising turn of events. However, I do not care enough to go into the trouble of changing my avatar. i was a fighter once, I rallied to the cause of unbanning BLOBERT but these days I'm just another jaded bitter codexian. Bye Andy.

Dicksmoker said:
SimpleComplexity said:
Looks like he was involved in yesterdays happening.
Serves him/her/it right.
You better back that shit up.
You better back off from me. If you connect the dots you can clearly see that this horsie had some dirt under his hoof. You really think DU would ban codexians most beloved horse just for the lulz?

Krash

Arcane
I can't believe people are taking this so casually. Seriously, what the fuck? Banning good posters for the lulz is a new low.

I support the horse!

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom