Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Return me my private message and avatar privileges

Glyphwright

Please. :(

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Kill Do

Educated
you can use rocket propulsion. CSI won't even expect it.

body on rocket. rocket fire away! distance reached. detonate or let it fall? shatter. all materials obtained by glyphwright spies. multiple glypwrights.

Nael

Arcane
Kill Do said:

body on rocket. rocket fire away! distance reached. detonate or let it fall? shatter. all materials obtained by glyphwright spies. multiple glypwrights.

:lol:

Nice Pynchon impersonation.

RRRrrr

Arcane
Glory to Ukraine
Actually, I am new here, and wanted to ask why can't I have an avatar? Is there a number of posts required or am I being punished in some way :roll:

DraQ

Arcane
Glyphwright said:

butthurt.png

Detected.

Glyphwright

No one likes you here, Liberal. Nobody here is your bro. Your posts are drivel and drag. Every topic you post inside gets worse because there one of your posts inside it.
I don't like anybody on this forum. This forum specifically attracts the lowest scum and the dumbest morons the internet can provide. I would consider it a great shame and moral failure if anybody here liked me as a person, for it takes a moron to be liked by morons.

You don't post nothing
What's that? Double negative = positive in the English language, fatlips.

Roguey

Codex Staff
Staff Member
Sawyerite
Glyphwright said:
This forum specifically attracts the lowest scum and the dumbest morons the internet can provide.
Oh is that why you won't leave? Makes sense.

Kill Do

Educated
Nael said:
Kill Do said:

Nice Pynchon impersonation.

there are three of them on wikipedia. what years?

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Glyphwright said:
I don't like anybody on this forum. This forum specifically attracts the lowest scum and the dumbest morons the internet can provide. I would consider it a great shame and moral failure if anybody here liked me as a person, for it takes a moron to be liked by morons.

Glyphwright said:

asper

Arcane
Project: Eternity
Glyphwright in the weed topic said:

Glyphwright said:

Glyphwright

If you don't like anybody here, think we're all scum and never post in the main part of the site (gaming forums), why don't you leave?
Because I choose not to.

And don't you diss my lips, georgian faggot! They came from my most honored african ancerstors
Really? What part of Africa were they from? What language did they speak? What nation/country/tribe did they belong to? What kind of culture did they have? Can you name some of their religious practices/beliefs? What were their names?

DraQ

Arcane
asper said:
Glyphwright in the weed topic said:

Glyphwright said:

Glyphwright

Post more in my thread then tell me you want me banned.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom