Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Hopeless Dregs synergies with Early Access
Game News - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Sat 10 April 2021, 14:05:18Tags: Discrete Tense; Hopeless Dregs
Hopeless Dregs has an Early Access release on Steam. The tactical RPG is currently on sale through April 16th for 15% off, bringing the price down to $8.49US. Charge in to battle in a semi-hopeless resistance to an evil occupation, train your dudes, get loot, and save the world! Or at least, that land on that map. Here's some hype stuff:
- Fast game session - enjoy upgrading your characters from zero to hero for a short time. It will allow you to try many strategies without losing tones of time but still enjoying it.
- Permanent death - characters will die permanently what will make you caring about each team member.
- Bosses - each boss has his own abilities and team. You'll have to know weaknesses and strengths of each of them to be successful in beating the game.
- Synergy - due to flexible ability system, you'll manage your team members in a such way that they will support each other.
- Unique abilities - each character will have unique abilities depending on what equipment and class he has.
I'm not quite sure how Perma-Death makes me care about the characters more. It raises the stakes for sure, but it doesn't make me care for them more knowing they could die at any given battle.