Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by __doug__

1. __doug__

Temple+ Modding Discussion

I just gave it a quick test and it worked correctly. What build were you using?
  2. __doug__

Temple+ Support

I added Battle Caster which is probably closest to what you are looking for: https://dnd.arkalseif.info/feats/complete-arcane--55/battle-caster--183/index.html I think the twilight armor enchantment was also added: https://dnd.arkalseif.info/items/book-of-exalted-deeds--52/twilight--41/index.html
  3. __doug__

Temple+ Support

You just missed the current release. I will put that change in the next one.
  4. __doug__

Temple+ Support

Here is what it looks like for me: https://imgur.com/a/iRGmAG7 Did you try playing with temple plus and not installing Co8?
  5. __doug__

Temple+ Support

I see the problem now. It will be fixed in the new version which will hopefully be out before the end of the week.
  6. __doug__

Temple+ Support

I have tried doing that recently and didn't have any problem. The only issue I have found related to the reach weapons configuration is that Temple+ doesn't draw the threatened area correctly when the checkbox is selected. I just put in a fix for that. Can you test and see if you can select...
  7. __doug__

Temple+ Support

I wanted to double check, is the configuration dialog not working or is the game not using the setting properly? The configuration dialog seems to be working fine for me.
  8. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

"End turn with time remaining" in the preferences menu doesn't work ( it always ends my turn ) I can't seem to reproduce this one. When I set it to never it works fine for me. Any more details you can provide?
  9. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

"Augmented healing" feat doesn't work: Fixed for next version "Oversized two weapon fighting" feat: Fixed for next version Beguiler trapfinding: I think it is fixed for next version
  10. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

What is going wrong with augmented healing? As I remember, it didn't show clearly in the text but the feat should get applied.
  11. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

I think I may see the issue. Please send the file to the temple+ support email if you get a chance.
  12. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

It uses 2019 now.
  13. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

Should be fixed next version.
  14. __doug__

Temple+ Support archive

I did a real quick check and it worked as I expected. What armor and weapons did your character have? The ability is restricted based on the character's equipment. I probably either implemented the check wrong or your character had the wrong equipment to use insightful strike. Insightful...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom