Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bonerbill

1. Bonerbill

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I'm a fanboy of POE 1&2 and I think this game is great. Post proof of any hate from us. Otherwise, STFU and go suck a dick you little nigger faggot.
  2. Bonerbill

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Microsoft will make them make a sequel regardless. The current game has a decent metacritic score and M$ is doing whatever they can to push more high rated exclusvies for the xbox game pass. M$ is trying to go all in on the xbox game pass to make it more appealing.
  3. Bonerbill

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

TOW has some of the best skyboxes I have ever seen in a video game. Got to give them props for that since it makes Emerald Vale look beautiful IMO.
  4. Bonerbill

Nice. Can't wait to double dip so I can have the game in handheld form
  5. Bonerbill

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

All the sidekicks were more interesting than the main companions. Also, all the sidekicks get more dialogue in the DLCs.
  6. Bonerbill

That insurance girl in Ellie's quest girl that tells you that you can hack the terminal to get what you need. I these cases, I think these NPCs are portrayed to be stupid on purpose and they did it for laughs.
  7. Bonerbill

Eternity Josh Sawyer reflects on his failures with Pillars of Eternity

Eat a dick faggot. By your logic Call of Duty is the best series ever because it sells millions of copies every year. Any person with a brain knows that marketing and word of mouth are usually the biggest reasons why a game sells.
  8. Bonerbill

Better start ignoring me too faggot, because now I'll be ragging on you on every post on how much of a pussy you are with bad taste in games.
  9. Bonerbill

These people here are retards who hate everything. There no getting through to them.
  10. Bonerbill

Nice to see you fags being overdramatic like usual just like when POE1 and POE2 came out. This forum has no taste like usual. You guys hate nearly anything that isn't made by some obscure indie developer. I know exactly what ratings you cock suckers are going to give this post. Well, you...
  11. Bonerbill

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire + DLC Thread - now with turn-based combat!

I think the turn-based gameplay "feels" great, it's just that the battles last way too long.
  12. Bonerbill

The Outer Worlds Pre-Release Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Imagine being this retarded. "Hey guys, let's compare an AA game to a bunch of games with AAA development budgets."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom