Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CaffeineConquistador

1. CaffeineConquistador

GOG.com

Gay transcends being merely "good" and "bad", for gay is gay and gay is eternal. Post that and it'll earn you a three-week ban. IIRC from the previous times I managed to get slapped there was a reply function in the moderation message system. Edit, hahaha, I'm loving this fuckin donut.
  2. CaffeineConquistador

Decline Do you think CDPR is capable of making a good game again?

Really. They explained why he went from recovering meth head to totes swole? I get the intention of mainstreaming Geralt to actually sell the damn games. Genuinely curious since I played through W1 twice and missed it.
  3. CaffeineConquistador

Decline Do you think CDPR is capable of making a good game again?

Inclusivity director looks like a partial downy. I honestly hate throwing downies under the bus, though.
  4. CaffeineConquistador

Incline Battle Brothers + Beasts & Exploration, Warriors of the North and Blazing Deserts DLC Thread

Where would a farmer be used for anything other than frontline fighters?
  5. CaffeineConquistador

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Yeah, he's definitely past his prime now. Back in the '90s when he was writing for Avault, right when he said he was leaving for Looking Glass, I email him and asked if he could autograph my Thief 1 box. He said "sure, send the box, pay for shipping, return shipping," gave me the address to his...
  6. CaffeineConquistador

Starfield Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Zombra is an idiot, but Cracked still being around is amayeeezing.
  7. CaffeineConquistador

Mass Effect Legendary Edition remaster trilogy

You tell us. The games' narratives contradict themselves in all sorts of fun ways.
  8. CaffeineConquistador

What game are you wasting time on?

Wouldn't bother, but it does run. I can get 20-30 FPS in towns and 15 everywhere else.
  9. CaffeineConquistador

What game are you wasting time on?

Playing Witcher 1, vanilla with some bug fix mods. I tried some graphics packs and stuff just bugged out constantly. I might try another run with everything just dumped into the /data/override folder and see what sticks. Rise of the White Wolf changes the UI despite me telling it not too. Grrr...
  10. CaffeineConquistador

HighFleet - Desert Russians Fight With Warships In Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

And the answer is a resounding "yes", but the rest of the friggin game is obnoxious as well. And it's fun as hell. I don't typically go in for these kinds of spastic games, but the guy who made it got it right. I played this thing until the wife got up and the dog started bothering me for a...
  11. CaffeineConquistador

HighFleet - Desert Russians Fight With Warships In Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland

Is the deckbuilding bullshit as obnoxious as it looks? It worked well in Star Traders and Shadow Empire.
  12. CaffeineConquistador

Editorial Chris Avellone: What the Fuck Happened to Bloodlines 2?

Well, this boy here both grabbed and sucked. He needed a little practice staring romantically, sure, but one thing at a time. Modern vampire stories were just rape fantasy for chunkers. I guess almost-rape since I gather modern vampires junk typically don't function as when they were mortal...
  13. CaffeineConquistador

*fffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpf...

*fffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpfppppfffffffffffffffffffffffttt*
  14. CaffeineConquistador

Not shitposting, 'bro.

Not shitposting, 'bro.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom