Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Candide

1. Candide

Underrail is mediocre (imo)

I wish I had more games to play that are as mediocre as Underrail.
  2. Candide

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

I'm exploring some PSI builds mostly based on this thread https://underrail.com/forums/index.php?topic=4149.0 and I struggle with resources management. My psychosis character (level 7, about to hit depot A) is pretty powerful until it runs out of mana. Then it's back to trying to save my butt...
  3. Candide

Styg Mac_Orion or whoever has admin rights - the wiki seems to have been visited by spambots - e.g. https://www.underrail.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:Half_Day_Diet_Review_Tab You can see more of it on the recent changes page
  4. Candide

I've never completed a run as a cave wizard but seeing that PSI is going to get the Quick Tinkering treatment maybe I should experience it in its full glory while I can. What are some fun PSI builds I should try? Especially the OP stuff that is most likely to get nerfed?
  5. Candide

Yes mercantile opens up special inventory at several merchants
  6. Candide

How does that happen? I've never noticed he'd want to run away from the fight. And so I'm assuming he's hostile in DC anyway?
  7. Candide

I'm currently trying to decide whether to waste 60 skill points on persuasion in order to have a peaceful Rathound King resolution (I've always just killed him in my previous games). Is it true that you can meet him in DC afterwards? And does it amount to anything more than "Hi again!"?
  8. Candide

How many unique quests are there on the pirate side? I don't want to do any of the lemurian stuff again - is it still mandatory when joining the pirates?
  9. Candide

Indeed. The sense of desolation overwhelming in hollow earth locations, the artists did a good job, but as a player you don't get a chance to take it all in because you're dodging a stupid debuff.
  10. Candide

Good job! I've added the maps to the wiki, thank you.
  11. Candide

Hm I guess? Not bad for a guy running around in his underpants. My combat stats say my laser pistol has 30-41 damage with 410% crit bonus so it doesn't quite check out (23+22 > 41) but there might be other bonuses.
  12. Candide

How does this work? The log says Carnifex resisted almost all my damage yet his health meter went down and so did he.
  13. Candide

Huh I just got ambushed by 4 rogue plasma sentries next to Blaine's shop and I had no EMP grenades. Thank heavens for 1200+ capacity shields
  14. Candide

So my laserface jones is doing reasonably well, but having zero evasion is very painful. Shield helps a lot against guns but crossbow enemies usually kill me. I guess I need to craft better armor but I've joined Coretech for the electronics parts and I haven't seen good vest/armor components...
  15. Candide

I agree the map would be nice to have on the wiki but this one is not complete. Hey Damianus_NT if you ever complete the Black Sea map I'd be happy to post it to the wiki (or you can post it yourself, anyone can register there now).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom