Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by catfood

1. catfood

Outcast - A New Beginning - sequel from original devs and THQ Nordic

Anyone else think Slade looks a bit like Bush Jr. in this sequel?
  2. catfood

Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

Those are the best dungeons in the game. Stop being a homosexual.
  3. catfood

Steam Deck - cRPGs

Deuce Traveler have you tried this Grimoire fix? https://grimoirewiki.neocities.org/index.php/Wine_Guide
  4. catfood

Screenshot thread

Amazing game. They don't make open worlds like they used to.
  5. catfood

Please delete my account

The Codex is like the mafia. Once you're in you can never leave.
  6. catfood

Game News Dragon Ruins hits Prime Time

Nice sprites. Too bad he ran out of money for the rest of the graphics.
  7. catfood

Warcraft III: Reforged - now with lowest user metacritic score of all time

As opposed to good mission design a la for example Starcraft.
  8. catfood

Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

Good game, but not as good as the first I think. It had a few design decisions that I didn't like. First of all is the race/class hatred that monsters have. Granted it's only really relevant in the beginning of the game since you can get powerful quite early on, but in those early levels it's a...
  9. catfood

Decline Visual Novel Recomendation Thread

The MC in Air is a laid back loser who freeloads all the women he meets. Quite a giga-chad imo. I see him as the free spirit archetype. I liked him a lot, I think he was very charismatic. Compare that to Tomoya is just depressed and that's it.
  10. catfood

I've only watched the anime so I can't comment on the VN, but Kanon 2006 is a masterpiece when it comes to the audio visuals. It simply owned its setting. There are very few works that manage to create a sense of place as well as it did. They nailed the sleepy mountain town atmosphere perfectly...
  11. catfood

If your thread gets moved or merged to a subforum you don't have access to you should still be able to read the thread

Switch to your main account so you have access to all forums. Problem solved.
  12. catfood

I watched Kanon 2006 and found it alright. In fact the I loved the first 10 episodes. I read Air and it was ok, the middle chapter was by far the best, but otherwise it was quite average. The Clannad anime was very boring even by slice of life standards. After Story started bad with the gang war...
  13. catfood

I really like this remix
  14. catfood

Is it better than the anime? Cuz the anime was ass.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom