Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by coutil

1. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Stop contradicting yourself! And when will you answer any questions? Or are you going to keep avoiding like this.. >_> Going to listen to The Clash now, at least some people with an IQ above absolute zero. And yes, dear James, theft/fraud is quite a good name for what you did. No need to deny it.
  2. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Holy shit, you're a bigger dick than I expected.. "Well, let's kick people because there might be a remote chance they're someone else". And about the asset store.. if you really think you can make an MMO with bought/free assets alone, please stop calling yourself a game developer, ever.. EVER...
  3. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

So James, no real answer again? Avoiding as usual? When will you man up and show that you are a man of your words? Also: Please tell me you're joking here. Please do, because so far most of the issues with GM came from.. 3 guesses? You!
  4. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

My opinion, find the new name, just to show him how easy it is to poke through the b/s he posts. Sadly enough I don't have the skills for that.
  5. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Just give up, he can't/refuses to see how easy it is to find his "projects" under other names, this one just joins the long list. But Proctor here is a serious question, one I don't expect you to answer. Because answering any real question is somehow way above your skill level atm. Why do you...
  6. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

It's sad to see the way this whole fiasco was handled, the constant excuses and rebuttals without even answering any questions is just amazing.. I had this weird hope that somehow this topic would be different, and that James would actually answer some questions, but alas.
  7. Incline Co-Op boardgames

My personal favourites at the moment; Pathfinder Cardgame (Not the skull and bones one, it's said to be utter shite) Mansions of Madness Betrayal at House on the Hill Elder Sign Great coop games with 2 or more people.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom