Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by CSM

1. CSM

Worst Game of 2014: Shovel Knight

They're Americans. Also, what a dumb fucking opinion is it that you should only play new games? If it's good then it's good and it deserves to be played. Shovel Knight is good. Not as good as some people think it is. But still pretty good.
  2. CSM

Video Game Awards - the Dorito Pope Show!

That's not an act? Lol.
  3. CSM

Banished - Medieval SimCity

Got about 8 hours of fun out of it. There really isn't all that much to do, and it's fairly easy. 7.59 EUR matches the enjoyment I got out of it, I guess.
  4. CSM

Far Cry 4 - *insert witty subtitle here*

One character was well written and colorful and The rest of the writing is all over the place and doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
  5. CSM

Well for startless there's the endless checklist of stupid collectibles, radio tower, outposts, memory cards, relics, vases. And then there's the uninteresting missions in general. And some of the worst writing in video games I've ever seen, with god awful characters. The world feels pretty...
  6. CSM

Both Far Cry 2 & 3 had shitty elements that ruined what could otherwise have been decent games.
  7. CSM

Assassin's Creed Unity

8. CSM

Totally Not Corrupt Professional Objective Gaming Journalism DRAMA

Or, some games benefit from being longer, whilst other benefit from being shorter. NUANCE IN MY CODEX?????
  9. CSM

Totally Not Corrupt Professional Objective Gaming Journalism DRAMA

Only last year's Ghosts was slightly shorter: 2007 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 8h 05m 2008 Call of Duty: World at War 9h 33m 2009 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 9h 13m 2010 Call of Duty: Black Ops 9h 30m 2011 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 8h 06m 2012 Call of Duty: Black Ops II 8h 35m 2013...
  10. CSM

Legend of Grimrock 2

People complaining about puzzles or secrets being opaque just missed a clue most of the times.
  11. CSM

Decline Want to ridicule Polygon, RPS, Kotaku et al. without giving them clicks? Try this

Thinking you' You're right! I kind of do. I think linking to these kind of referral sites is just annoying. You can't see where the link is going, it slows things down, bookmarking the original site becomes harder... It's a mess.
  12. CSM

Wasteland Wasteland 2 Thread - Director's Cut

Review round-up:
  13. CSM

"Against the cult of simplicity" - Craig Stern on how the indie clique hates complex games

You've heard a latin prefix? My god, what other horrors have you been subjected to? Also how is this any way relevant to independent game development as opposed to game development by established publishers? And again, it's purely persons like you that are driving views to video's that obsess...
  14. CSM

"Against the cult of simplicity" - Craig Stern on how the indie clique hates complex games

That was a panel about the documentary he was in. Just look at the people in these video's. Look at them. Anita Sarkessian isn't a developer. Zoe Quinn is only "famous" because of the massive amounts of harrassment she receives, and Phil Fish made a game that was critically well received and...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom