Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Daingerous

1. Daingerous

Icewind Dale The Icewind Dale Series Thread

I know this a dumb noobie question but why is there such a difficulty spike with the dragon eye dungeon and then the rest of the game is a tedious repetitive breeze? I liked having to use real tactics and planning besides hacking and slash but it only lasts for a few hours excluding a couple of...
  2. Daingerous

Seasonal and climatic preferences in RPGs

Snow. I really wish for a Thing like rpg so badly, and one that isn't some jrpg weeb shit or a generic shoot'em up.
  3. Daingerous

Good Doom/Heretic/Hexen WADs

https://www.moddb.com/mods/whatdafuckwad one of the most original total conversions. If you enjoy Serious Sam type gameplay and don't mind edgy cringe shit and also enjoy extremely obscure low budget 90's movie references with a touch of basic rpg stats then this is the mod for you I really...
  4. Daingerous

Things that Arena does better than Daggerfall

Nothing. Daggerfall is superior in everyway and yes I do like the shitty buggy AI generated dungeons in daggerfall. The feeling that at any moment you could be irreversibly screwed from a power lich spawning out of nowhere at level 3 and trapping you in a dead end (happened at least 4 times to...
  5. Daingerous

Blood - From the workshop of Kevin Kilstrom, Plus mods/maps/launchers thread

Deathwish was amazing especially with that "Thing" inspired level which was straight up boner candy for me.
  6. Daingerous

Frogwares' The Sinking City - that other Cthulhu game

Yeah I think I'll just stick with Defender of Boston for my Lovecraftian rpg itch

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom