Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by deuxhero

1. deuxhero

Why bugthesda can't design a proper gun?

50 grain is pretty rare. 55 grain is more common. Ammo by price search returns only 39 listings for 50 grain 5.56, most different stores selling a few SKUs, but at least 400 something for 55 grain.
  2. deuxhero

Caliber is just diameter (or whole cartridge). Smaller, high velocity, is actually your best bet for pure AP ability. Also F3/4 doesn't have AP rounds.
  3. deuxhero

I am partial to the idea Fallout's "10mm" is actually 10x22 (.40 S&W), not 10x25 ("10mm") since it's supposed to have been a LEO cartridge and weaker than .45 ACP in both Fallout 2 and NV+Honest Hearts. With how 9mm never really took off in the US till the 80s, I'm also partial to the idea that...
  4. deuxhero

Decline MTG: Commander Format is Awful

Not to mention a very capable pauper deck would cost less and play better. In-fact, that would probobly be the way to reintroduce intro decks: Make them based on a pauper archetype: White Weenies, Blue Merfolk (This one doesn't currently exist in pauper but Lord of Atlantis has been printed 9...
  5. deuxhero

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Now out of the top 75 in a month of launch https://steamcharts.com/app/2054970 I hope the sales flatlined after that 2.5 million once people saw how big a pile of shit this virtual GRIDS (denuvo) infected tranny focused microtransaction crap with fully functional features purposefully cut was.
  6. deuxhero

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

It's true. They erased "female" from the game for the sake of trannies. You have "body type" now.
  7. deuxhero

Incline Stellar Blade - Korean mix of DMC/Nier Automata with hot model ass out  on April 26

Bullshit. You flat out can't make a female character in Dragon's Dogma 2 because the trannys get assmad at the word "female". You can't make a character of average female height either despite support being fully programed in. Stop settling for less bullshit. The ogre dialog had to change to...
  8. deuxhero

Fallout: The Roleplaying Game?

New Humble Bundle with more of the stuff https://www.humblebundle.com/fallout-rpg-and-3d-miniatures-modiphius-encore-2024-books Again, game is complete and utter shit. Buy it for the 3D print files which are worth 18 bucks for the whole thing.
  9. deuxhero

What PC Controller Isn't Shit These Days?

First issue with my 8bitdo Pro 2: Right shoulder button is 75% power (so says the one controller page I have that actually measure this) and won't register full press programs that need exactly that. Tried some IPA, but that doesn't seem to have worked. Maybe fixable with software (not that...
  10. deuxhero

Game News Kingdom Come: Deliverance II announced, coming this year

Kingdom Come occurs after 1392. Its Renaissance.
  11. deuxhero

Random JRPG News Thread

I think I-Mode stuff isn't actually Java, it's proto smart phone. The guy behind that translation already confirmed on Steam forums he plans to make a translation for First Mission and there's already a translation of the main script from playthrough footage.
  12. deuxhero

Translations of wapanese games

Plans for Aegis The First Mission translation by someone with track record of actually releasing stuff https://steamcommunity.com/app/2850150/discussions/0/4365752248009691285/ There's already a translation for the main script (based on gameplay footage), and text insertion should be relatively...
  13. deuxhero

Dragon's Dogma II - "They’re masterworks, all – you can’t go wrong"

Can't fix it without removing malware, and Capcom won't do that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom