Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Digital Monocle

1. Digital Monocle

KickStarter We need more buttons

Has to be a sprinkled donut too.
  2. Digital Monocle

Half Life is shit

seco is probably the guy who got his shit kicked in on Half Life and his copium is to trash this game to bits. is it a great FPS at the time? yes. Are there better FPS before and after? Also yes. :lol:
  3. Digital Monocle

We're doomed as a human race to make everything be about pop culture instead dealing with...

We're doomed as a human race to make everything be about pop culture instead dealing with reality lol
  4. Digital Monocle

TBS Panzer General / Fantasy General / Panzer Corps Introduction

Loved Panzer General 1 and 2, though that bug of buying unlimited tanks as the Russians broke the hell out of that game. :D People's General is also fantastic with not just air strikes, but helicopters and getting air superiority. Wish they made more in that series because it could probably...
  5. Digital Monocle

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition - GTA 3 trilogy remaster

holy fuck, did they unleash Prosper on this Trilogy remaster? :lol: I think even Prosper could make better character models
  6. Digital Monocle

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

I didn't read that she's a Beth shill. Templar's future wife material :lol:
  7. Digital Monocle

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

Always love the dumb hyperbole that social media morons use. I get it, you liked it, but jesus, everyone wants it to be changing lives, or the bestest thing evar... People can like shit games/movies and hate good games/movies. But making it "life changing" shows how vapid this culture is.
  8. Digital Monocle

Diablo 1

I played the mod on Friday and it's fantastic. I can play this and think it's back to 1997 on those after school afternoons. Very recommended if you want to play D1 :salute:
  9. Digital Monocle

Recommended PS2 RPGs

You can say that MGS4 and Xenosaga are more cutscene simulators compared to X .
  10. Digital Monocle

Game News Jagged Alliance 3 announced

Even if this fucking game had 99% of JA2 Vanilla's interface, this game would be a piece of shit. You know why? JA isn't just those game mechanics, it's the edginess, satire of the time and going off of 80s/90s action heroes. What do we have now as action heroes? The entire fucking MERC merc...
  11. Digital Monocle

Game News Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Remake from Aspyr officially announced

I agree, the fact they say remake instead of remaster... fuck that. and then there's that writer they hired... holy shitballs.:negative: Not even our Skyway in the sky would play this 7 times.
  12. Digital Monocle

Editorial Chris Avellone: What the Fuck Happened to Bloodlines 2?

This Jaded MCA would be perfect for a Jagged Alliance 3. Maybe he can write a character like Norma from personal experiences :smug:
  13. Digital Monocle

New Vegas mods

The one I linked can also remove shitty songs that have no business going in the game like Seven Nation Army or Welcome to the Jungle done in a folk manner.
  14. Digital Monocle

New Vegas mods

I am using this mod right now to add some spice.. I just finished this two months ago. https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62551?tab=description
  15. Digital Monocle

New Vegas mods

Just reinstalled NV with Viva New Vegas, and wow, this game looks amazing. I just finished it a few months ago (vanilla) and everything about those mods just fit in perfectly. Just wish there were some decent Radio mods to get some songs that I liked in F3 into this game and it'd be perfect.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom