Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by dnf

1. dnf

Squeenix Final Fantasy XIII

Why would you buy this game again? Double :d1p: 'ers never changes
  2. dnf

1eyedking 1eyedking's List of Games Full of Tasteful Art Direction

Another jap game? Why not the other entries?
  3. dnf

Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

Maybe you have a powerful GPU, does overclock? If a game dips below 50 fps it becomes unplayable for me, characters start talking in slow motion which is kinda hilarious.
  4. dnf

Emulation central - recommendations in 1st post

Guys, i need some support on PS2 emulator. What games can i run in my machine? Core2duo e6750 2.66gigahurtz, Nvidia GT 640 2 gb ram, 4 gb ddr2, windows 7. Games i tested which runs at decent speed: Rule of Rose(some slowdowns in major areas), Shadow Tower Abyss. Games that runned too shitty...
  5. dnf

Shamus Young's Top 64 PC Games

We should just say how much of a subhuman he is because we are hipster like that :martini: Another derp was his inclusion of GTA San Andreas slandrering GTA 4 for being too much linear and punitive. The irony is that GTA 4 is a piss easy game and he made a post complaining about the design...
  6. dnf

Squeenix Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Released on PC

Is XIII-2 buttfuck huge in Gigabytes like XIII?
  7. dnf

Rockstar "FIXS" San Andreas for 10th Anniversary

They blame steam autopatch, a valid point.
  8. dnf

This needs to be posted in every top list games: http://insomnia.ac/commentary/leave_ranking_to_the_experts/
  9. dnf

Shamus confirmed for autist. Why not?
  10. dnf

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

Tranny lesbian detected :troll:
  11. dnf

The best horror games/scariest sections

I'm playing it right now. The soundtrack reminds me of Arcanum... Bad Omen i guess.
  12. dnf

Rockstar "FIXS" San Andreas for 10th Anniversary

Rockstar said: You wanna get slapped Bitch? :troll:
  13. dnf

Editorial RPG Codex Editorial: Where Journalism Goes to Write Itself

Now do one about gamergate plz you faggots Now we know why Jason made a piss poor article about ur book. Never forgive, nevah forget :troll:
  14. dnf

Why not let Elder Shit games out of your lists if they are flawed like that. But that would be truth only if you are too much of a dumbshit to only consider vannila and discard mods that fix flaws, enhance the game, etc.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom