Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by DrDungeon

1. DrDungeon

KickStarter AntharioN

They're definitely working on a new one. Its similar to, but much more elaborate than Antharion. Rest assured the company is well aware of the improvements and changes needed. I have the honor of being the first one who will get to actually play it. But its rather secret right now so I'm not at...
  2. DrDungeon

Indie DrDungeon's Ultizurk and MADMAN Thread

Hey ho! Yeah! Madman's on sale now for only $4.74! The great winter sale on Steam! Hopefully I'll muster up enough $$$ to support development of the far more ambitious ULTIZURK IV: Lord of the Cyclops, now in production! The all-new "MAD II" engine - being used for UZ4 - is coming along nicely...
  3. DrDungeon

Appreciate all the brofists but its not super-good news. UZ4 will never exists unless Madman gets more sales. It needs a hundred times more attention. Spreading the word about it would be the single best way to insure UZ4 sees the light of day or becomes vaporware. I've done all I can with...
  4. DrDungeon

ULTIZURK IV: Lord of the Cyclops will feature an all-new engine sporting a true 2:1 perspective, a much larger tileset and the ability for characters to walk behind/in front of things. - Speaking of which, there will be a party of 4 that are created as well as up to two henchmen, or 4-6...
  5. DrDungeon

Aye - its on sale all this week. Half price. Whee!
  6. DrDungeon

Version 1.6 is live! Read all about it on the store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/684570/Dr_Dungeons_MADMAN/ Also! Made a new video detailing some of the many crafting options Madman has to offer. Your truly as the host! Enjoy! Have fun! - Dr. D.
  7. DrDungeon

You're right hobo - I can't reduce it right away anyway - I need to wait until around the end of the month then indeed see about a flash sale.
  8. DrDungeon

I agree, hog, but the tricky part is reaching the folks who would like a game of this type. They're out there - just gotta find them. You are Legrand! I drink to your Martian Dreams! My all-time favorite!
  9. DrDungeon

Well, Hobo, it seems 10 is a kind of magic number of sorts when it comes to selling games like this, and in truth I should have done a launch discount. I did indeed get some sales but there are many more on the wishlist. The wish list usually indicates those who plan to buy when an item goes on...
  10. DrDungeon

Forgot to mention. (This ought to get a few brofists) - we'll be reducing the price to 9.99 as soon as Steam allows. :) :) :)
  11. DrDungeon

UPDATE! Version 1.4 will soon be available! Based on user feedback and general tweaks: - Portraits have been modified to reflect the overall style of the game. They are more like stenciled paintings now. - Ranged weapons were a bit over-powered. Now adjusted. - Steal skill is better now...
  12. DrDungeon

Dr. Dungeon's MADMAN! was just released on Steam. http://store.steampowered.com/app/684570/Dr_Dungeons_MADMAN/
  13. DrDungeon

All is done. The store page and the madman build (their word for the game) have been officially submitted for review. This means the steam people must check that the store page is set up properly and that the game functions as advertised. They say it takes about 2-3 days. So its in Steam's hands...
  14. DrDungeon

That worked, Zorba! Thanks! We are almost there. I set up the store and have my friend double-checking for a few tweaks like in the spacing of the description, which was oddly tricky. Almost there!
  15. DrDungeon

I'm happy to report that my fellow developer friend has got madman uploaded to Steam! I actually downloaded and played from the Steam app itself!! Not quite ready for the public yet - need to make the store. But getting the game to work with Steam was the hard part. I'm almost done with the...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom