Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by GM_JamesPro

1. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Umm... For me it's not just a title screen but a full game. Not sure why you guys are getting stuck on the title screen it's pretty self explanatory. But again if you don't like my stuff then just freaking leave it alone. I'm not asking for any money on it so I am NOT doing any harm to anyone...
  2. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Well all I have to say to you MyObi is you don't have the inside knowledge into what is going on behind the scenes to make any shit judgment calls on a game you know nothing about. I messaged you privately inviting you to come and be a part of the internal testing to see what was going on and...
  3. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Jason has no grounds to take any sort of action against me. If I want to tell about what I think the lessons are from Greed Monger then I have every right to do so. I won't be bad mouthing Jason or anything.
  4. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Nope... I feel there is a lot to be learned from the experience and I'm sharing... Nothing wrong with that.
  5. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

The Greed Monger tell all series will be starting up the first week in December. It will be a weekly upload on the channel and will be 15 to 20 minutes long for each video.
  6. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I've created a youtube channel all about Indie MMO Development using Unity3d. I create tutorials on how to use different MMO middleware for Unity and discuss topics such as Kickstarter and Community Building. In the future I'll be doing a tell all series on what I believe went wrong with the...
  7. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I will be doing some more Live Streaming of Development starting at 8pm EST this evening. Come join us! Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/familyfriendlygamer Discord: https://discord.gg/AXt7WpG
  8. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I have not giving up on Rise of Heroes yet and don't plan on it. I wasn't ready to release any sort of update last week and more then likely it will be a few weeks until I am ready. I was planning on having the first few releases be with self hosted servers but I really want to wait until I am...
  9. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

lol I haven't said anything about thinking of ways to Monetize RoH. The ONLY thing I said about Monetizing RoH was that it wouldn't be until the game was complete and was ready to launch.
  10. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

lol SO what are you saying? Even if I have a Playable released game I shouldn't monetize it at all? lol
  11. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Honestly I really have nothing to lose. Worst case it turns into just a time waster project that I can do in my spare time or I completely and utterly fail and give up but I've had fun in the process. Most likely case I ended up with a small game my guild and a few other people can play...
  12. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

Well you have the choice to ignore the notifications and not waste your time on me but you just have to make it your duty to include your self in everything concerning me...
  13. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

lol Well look who it is... My personal Stalker... Do you really have anything better to do then hang around forums stalking me? lol
  14. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I'll try to. What I'll be releasing on Friday is really going to be dependent on what I'm able to get done over the week. I've got a list of things I want to get done but will just have to see how it all goes.
  15. Vapourware Greed Monger Insider Thread (drama inside)

I am using a Unity Asset... Don't get me wrong. But I promise you it's not Atavism. If it was Atavism Players wouldn't be able to host their own servers.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom