Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Grimwulf

1. Grimwulf

Let's Read Giant Wusses: A Dominions 5 tourney LP

After doing a quick&dirty test in HEAT 3 as mostly naked Niefel Jarl with your bless, I confirm that he was brought to roughly half hp but took down 120 bakemonos ALONG WITH PD 25 with no problems OR injuries. The battle didn't last long enough for him to fatigue out. Ideally you'd want...
  2. Grimwulf

Good. Here's hoping you don't get a chance to fuck it up. Both of them painful. Let's start with this: You're not raiding SHIT! Look at the screenshot AGAIN, you goddamn eyefucker: Your whole MINDNUMBINGLY DUMB doomstack of Skinshifters is currently doing JACK SHIT! Grrrreat investment...
  3. Grimwulf

Kodex Kommunistic Kastle. Fortress. Dwarf Fortress.

We only have one anvil, so what does it matter? Andnjord is our only weaponsmith. Lithium Flower is the only metalsmith. Also, update delayed due to national holiday, Day Of Men. Itz coming once I find my liver
  4. Grimwulf

I hereby declare this CANON. Crossbow quality or material doesn't affect ranged damage one bit. Bolts do. Crossbow material affects its weight (heavy xbows make you move slower) and density (THICC xbows deliver more damage if you BASH things with them). Getting hit with a bone crossbow in...
  5. Grimwulf

"11 units not enough", my arse. Crippled units are barely better than dead ones. Should have put a single cripple in a separate stack to soak the lances, but I'm repeating myself. It's not like stating the obvious again and again would make the information GO THRU DAT THICC SKULL OF YOURS...
  6. Grimwulf

Been a while. Gonna comment as I read, but this time no emotions. Pure analytics. No matter what inane mumbo-jumbo you posted, I am NOT gonna lose my shit again. ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?! WHY even play NIEFELHEIM if you're not gonna use NIEFEL JARLS?! You took a SINGLE-TRICK nation and decided...
  7. Grimwulf

5th Granite, 127, Early Spring The Surface See? I told you it's him. *watching as a huge muscular dwarf approaches Redlabored* Rakust Smithglade. Besmar Shootwades. Still pretending you can lead a mercenary company, I see. It's been a while. Can't say I missed you. So what did...
  8. Grimwulf

"You are a farkin' disgarce. ALL OF YOU!"©Grimwulf. Battle Brothers Legends Mod

See, that's your KEY MISTAKE rite there. These men simply don't work when you pay them. Salary is a kapitalistic concept.
  9. Grimwulf

It's not deers, just a bunch of unholds. How hard can it be? PWN. THEM. ALL.
  10. Grimwulf

That is a whole new level of gross. Did you notice Aril's tongue was also covered in scales? Larder Gown ain't getting laid anytime soon. The murder scene is covered in pools of deadly blood, yes. Naturally, the Prolebashers contacted the blood too. However, the effect isn't INSTANT - it's...
  11. Grimwulf

4th Granite, 127, Early Spring The Mines, 19 levels below ground *throws her body at Aril Fishmenaces, stabbing its leg like a feral feline* *attempts to bite Reinhardt* NOOOO!! *flails her sword at Aril's "face", landing a solid hit with a pommel* *watches the battle from afar...
  12. Grimwulf

How DARE you?! Ungrateful bastard! So THAT's what I get instead of "thank you for letting me put down the pick, metaphorically" I TOLD YOU, I'll catch up! :argh: Eventually Grimwulf will remember this.
  13. Grimwulf

NOT MUCH I CAN CHANGE at this point. This part was the only time IN THIS WHOLE LP when I played the game sober. One would ask, wtf Grimwulf? What was Lizzurd doing down there? Couldn't you assign non-military dwarves to a burrow or smth? So that, you know, NOBODY GOT KILLED after you unsealed...
  14. Grimwulf

Regarding this: I do not know what happened to Aril Fishmenaces and caused all those wounds. Apparently, Aril was fighting something in unrevealed parts of the caverns. Combat log doesn't show me what happens there. By the time Aril engaged Lizzurd, the forgotten beast was already half-dead...
  15. Grimwulf

Azira got hit in the neck, huh? Got a strong deja-vu right now. Does it feel... itchy?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom