Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by groke

1. groke

Indie vs AAA games, which are better and why?

They both suck, release fatigue pushed me over the edge at least a decade ago- I can only play games released before 2004 now.
  2. groke

Peter Molyneux teases new game that is doing things that have never been seen before

It just feels like elder abuse at this point.
  3. groke

Favorite Wh40k Primarch in terms of fluff?

The Lion, because 2nd place is just first loser.
  4. groke

Bringing D&D/AD&D campaign settings to life with Stable Diffusion

Friends, it is time to give up on denial and start praying for the swift approach of the Butlerian Jihad.
  5. groke

Grimoire Thread

So it's been a couple of years since I last came to this thread, did the printed manual/hintbook/dvds ever go out? Its space on my bookshelf is developing a patina.
  6. groke

What game did you lose your RPG virginity to?

Realmz & Mission Thunderbolt on a Power Macintosh 6100/66. I was sadly oblivious of the fact the machine had a DOS-compatible mode until a few years ago :(.
  7. groke

Decline Why 4 party members?

Our Lord and Saviour, the Final Fantasy, decreed that four shall be the number of thine party, and the number of thine party shall be four. Five shalt thou not roll, neither roll thou three, excepting that thou then proceed to four. Six is right out.
  8. groke

Yet Another Morrowind Thread

OpenMW is a much better experience than the original game at this point unless you absolutely need some MWSE mod (which you don't). Don't install any of the official add-ons, they're all shit.
  9. groke

KickStarter Knights of the Chalice 2 Thread - Augury of Chaos

Every time I start this game up, I get this vivid image of Pierre hitting me in the face with my own hands, cackling "STOP HITTING YOURSELF! STOP HITTING YOURSELF!" and quit again.
  10. groke

KickStarter Shroud of the Avatar - Lord British's Not-Ultima Online 2

Is a game pay to win if nothing is won?
  11. groke

PtD Source-Code

Seeing this thread get bumped is like seeing an old friend's name in the obituaries.
  12. groke

Vapourware Codexian Game Development Thread

Start courting twitch streamers now.
  13. groke

Older FPS games: mouse aim yes/no?

Full mouselook in Doom sourceports gives me severe motion sickness, it's the only game that's ever done it to me.
  14. groke

Community RPG Codex Top Non-RPG PC Games RESULTS!

Curse of Monkey Island over LeChuck's Revenge, jesus fucking christ codex.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom