Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hümmelgümpf

1. Astroturf Codex

What he said.
  2. Grim Fandango Avatars

This one is mine.
  3. I'm very butthurt about Modern Gayfare 2

This is pathetic.
  4. I'm very butthurt about Modern Gayfare 2

http://kotaku.com/5402968/modern-warfar ... s-in-a-day What the hell? Why didn't Torment sell this much? :(
  5. Dragon Age must sell 2 million copies

Like digital distribution and online activation.
  6. MW2 has the best mission ever

Link, please. I could use a good laugh.
  7. Dragon Age impressions

And why should have I persisted? There's zero guarantee that the darkspawn will get explained properly. After all, Bio didn't tell what the Reapers' motivations in ME were, saving them for the sequel instead. Why are you so ticked off about my choice of words? KotOR and JE. Don't like some...
  8. Dragon Age impressions

1. Plot. I don't like the concept of the Blight. The darkspawn are scary black creatures who want to conquer everything... Why exactly? Because they are scary black creatures, and that's the sort of thing they do? The only explanation the game offered is that they are butthurt about getting...
  9. Dragon Age impressions

You've never heard people use "It's shit." as a shorthand for "I don't like it."? Very well, if it's gonna make you feel better, DA is shit according to my personal taste in games and writing. Satisfied now? Haven't you heard Ausir? DA has more dialogue than Torment. It hurts because it's...
  10. NWN2 Camera or Dragon Age Camera? Which is worse and why?

I hear DA camera is good for what it it.
  11. Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

Chapter 3 At this point we can make the Hara family surrender by beating an impressive Negotiation DC of 18, which can save us a bit of time. However, we don't get any Aki sex if we do, and no sex - no satisfaction. Like in any other video game, violence is the best option in the world...
  12. Gahahaha, let's play Sengoku Rance! (NSFW)

IT'LL BE POSTED IN ABOUT AN HOUR BROS. SORRY FOR THE DELAY BUT I'VE BEEN PLAYING FAGGOT AGE TO MAKE SURE IT'S SHIT. NOW THAT I DID I'LL STAY ON SCHEDULE. I'M HONEST BROS.
  13. Dragon Age impressions

If a game has enough subpar content to kill my desire to finish it, it's shit. Simple as that. Don't get me wrong, DA isn't a game that doesn't have any redeeming qualities whatsoever, but I'm not sure if they're worth sitting through hours upon hours of Bio's trademark party banter fully voiced...
  14. Dragon Age impressions

I hope you can read this, Silellak, VD and the rest of you moronic gushers. Fuck you. Fuck you with a scary, veiny 30cm long black penis for tricking me into giving DA another go, tricking me into thinking it's anything other than shit, boring and banal. Okay, I have to admit that the king...
  15. DA: Mage or Rogue? Male or Female?

(Update is coming tomorrow)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom