Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Hellraiser

1. Hellraiser

Factorio - a factory building game

There are 4 new planets, so they have to still reveal 2. Large toxic or radioactive world would be my bet for another one, something where it rains acid or other useful stuff. As a bonus they could do large green crystals as a homage to tiberium :obviously:
  2. Hellraiser

Factorio - a factory building game

The new blog post one is about the new soundtrack, the 4 new planets and space will get 1 hour of new music each. https://factorio.com/blog/post/fff-406 The Vulcanis music sounds quite majestic. The Fulgora one roughly what you would expect from an electro-mechanical sciencey theme. The not...
  3. Hellraiser

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

:avatard: If Cleve comes to comment on this game or the discussion(tm) ITT, then it is going be a spectacle greater than the kwan solar eclipse.
  4. Hellraiser

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Normie storyfaggots, graphic whores and I guess people who find the shit open world good caused it.
  5. Hellraiser

The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice Edition - Obsidian's first-person sci-fi RPG set in a corporate space colony

Twitcher 1 was good for what it is despite the combat. The witcher preparation gimmick (potions, oils etc.) was great, the branching/C&C was decent, I liked the writing but I had the advantage of playing it in the original Polish and some things would just not translate well. It had the...
  6. Hellraiser

Broken Roads - turn-based Australian post-apocalyptic RPG with "unique morality system"

In case that is not enough, there's this part to let you know the writing is most certainly garbage: "Every male is a soyboy or shy/timid or incompetent, every female is a grrrl boss" This sounds even worse than the outer turds. This is not even going into the "buy when really discounted"...
  7. Hellraiser

I'm waiting for the only review that matters, the official codex review by Darth Roxor
  8. Hellraiser

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Bruh, the content is the whole fucking game, might as well write "if they made a good game it could have been their best RPG". There's a very long road from making one "good"* system to making a good game. *I can agree the direction has potential, but the execution sucked (it should keep track...
  9. Hellraiser

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

About the only things Starfield did better than prior Bethesda games is the persuasion mechanic and the inclusion of extra dialogue choices for different backgrounds - which are of course mechanically meaningless and just fluff, but that's still incline by bethpizda's low standards.
  10. Hellraiser

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

:decline: Not enough raep, seemed too easy.
  11. Hellraiser

Game News Flint: Treasure of Oblivion is an isometric pirate tactical RPG coming this year

This actually looks interesting? I'll go with cautiously optimistic, between the hex turn based and piracy that's at least trying to avoid disney shit..... ...ok, I'm changing to cautiously pessimistic but following this anyway. Highlighting card-based mechanics as a major feature of the...
  12. Hellraiser

In Progress Let's Play: Fallen Gods

Witches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks, and this one isn't even good looking. Kill her, it's the only way to be sure she won't trick us.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom