Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ivory Samoan

1. Ivory Samoan

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

Question, since I can't seem to find a straight answer: did Chris get fired from Owlcat or did they just roll with the bro till the end?
  2. Ivory Samoan

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

I'm taking this opportunity to jump into Kingmaker for the first time, shit this game is detailed an stat heavy.
  3. Ivory Samoan

Final fantasy XIV any good?

It is pretty Groomy, especially in Limsa's dank underbelly.
  4. Ivory Samoan

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Sounds like you're hitting neutral targets with AoE damage or something, mind your cones of doom, watch old Lucia swoon.
  5. Ivory Samoan

Wasteland Wasteland 3 + Battle of Steeltown and Cult of the Holy Detonation Expansions Thread

Few bugs about, hmmm.....to wait for patches or just hike through this now. Had to reboot computer a couple times with hitched squadmates, pathfinding seems a little buggy.
  6. Ivory Samoan

Couple hours in, already shits all over WL2: this is going to eat life for the next couple weeks....cash you outside family.
  7. Ivory Samoan

This game has surprised me, literally, I thought it was out in March 2021 or some shit...turn on my gamepass, boom: I'm playing it in 20 minutes. Gotta love that.
  8. Ivory Samoan

Dragon Age Dragon Age: Dreadwolf - full reveal in Summer 2024, Solas fangirls rejoice

From the video today, it's looking soulsborne-like, which I'm totally fine with personally. Best to go full bore action than half step like some weird half stepper.
  9. Ivory Samoan

Red Dead Redemption 2 - now available on PC

If there was a game of late that embodies incline in the console exclusive market.....it's this.
  10. Ivory Samoan

(TW3) Exploration sucks in this game

Install Ghost Mode + Preparations Play Twitcher 3: Wild Hunting Dogs Win, since the mod makes exploration amazing again (4th playthrough, 200 hours in, loving it like it's my first playtrhough)
  11. Ivory Samoan

Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Shooting works better in FPP, and for that, I'm glad Marcin et al have gone in this direction. Sucks for those that get sick with this POV, but the game had to choose (I actually hate off centre camera view in TPP myself).
  12. Ivory Samoan

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

That's the one, right smack bang in the newb dwellers area: for them to feast on.
  13. Ivory Samoan

Fallout 76 - online Fallout spinoff from Bethesda - now on Steam with Wastelanders NPC expansion

OK so I have 2 in my Slavers Guild, we roam West Virginny in search of fresh meat: who's keen to join my hunting party? We also do a bit of PvP, and the odd bit of DeathClaw baiting.
  14. Ivory Samoan

I'm going to RP a slave trader who only accepts pipe weapons as currency, dealing only in the rankest of slaves: mostly heavy set older women with faint moustache shadows.
  15. Ivory Samoan

Vampyr - vampire action-RPG from Life Is Strange devs

This game is a blast, 10 hours in and my biggest gripe is the lack of Y inversion in dialogue scenes, fuck yeah.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom