Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Jagged Appliance

1. Jagged Appliance

KickStarter System Shock 1 Remake by Nightdive Studios

SS1 doesn't get raped :greatjob::happytrollboy:
  2. Jagged Appliance

Whatever happened to the RTS genre? (video)

Supcom multiplayer matches are similar to other rts games in length, most 1v1s won't go over 20 mins, teamgames don't often get to an hour.
  3. Jagged Appliance

Which devs were the ones focusing on multiplayer to the point where their game failed because of it? Most games barely get balance patches after release and the community has to keep playing with problems, quit or make their own patches. Also, complaining about TIME in REAL TIME GAME, if you...
  4. Jagged Appliance

It wouldn't be true though, there's always Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance.
  5. Jagged Appliance

Battle Brothers Pre-Release Thread

Nice change on the negotiations, they still won't be very interesting but this way is definitely better with little work required. Situations sound great, the more systemic stuff like this the better. Fuck me I can't wait for the release. What's the last word on modding for BB?
  6. Jagged Appliance

Recommend me a RTS!

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance. It still has a MP community here: http://www.faforever.com/
  7. Jagged Appliance

Time for another playthrough :incline:
  8. Jagged Appliance

Level Design

Load of shit, also every map in CS:GO map looks like the second one more or less, barring the ones that are complete aids. Every map valve touches comes out worse than before so citing recent cs:go maps as good level design is laughable, just look at nuke or cobblestone.
  9. Jagged Appliance

STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl Mod Thread

I'd recommend Autumn Aurora on Master. Gunplay is improved, visuals are great, some cool weapons in there too.
  10. Jagged Appliance

Yeah I'm sure it's planned, just wanted to voice how badly I want it.
  11. Jagged Appliance

I've been playing a lot of this recently. What I want most atm is some way to view my guys' history, especially the dead ones. Also some way to speed up combat, it's quite slow with animations and stuff. Speeding up time when travelling would also be nice. New weapons are a great addition, and...
  12. Jagged Appliance

Play the original and don't pay anyone to rape this fantastic game please guys.
  13. Jagged Appliance

This won't be better than the original so what's the fucking point.
  14. Jagged Appliance

DnB is SS2, not SS1, kinda disappointed there. Still better than generic horror strings though.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom