Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by kazgar

1. kazgar

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

That Which Sleeps Going forward I will be posting a video every week until release, please keep your eyes on the YouTube channel for updates as I move forward. I understand the healthy skepticism you may feel towards that statement and respect it. I apologize for the silence - I haven't...
  2. kazgar

Incline Codex's Unspoken Protocols

We certainly don't talk about the HTTPS protocol at the codex.
  3. kazgar

Android: real game recommendation

ping slowdive Haven't kept up with where its at in a while.
  4. kazgar

1st annual good shoutboxer award

No kingcomrade option, no vote.
  5. kazgar

best of android

Dungeon crawl stone soup.
  6. kazgar

ELEX Pre-Release Thread

Piranha Bytes didn't choose the name ELEX, ELEX chose Piranha Bytes
  7. kazgar

The Valve and Steam Platform Discussion Thread

From the west of loathing/kingdom of loathing dev's podcast (asked about price points, and I underlined the bit that was interesting for me)
  8. kazgar

West of Loathing - humourous B&W turn-based RPG

Recent report has them selling 35,000 copies (they were hoping for 10k)
  9. kazgar

Decline Multi-quoting is broken

It'll be fixed when the admin finish grimoire.
  10. kazgar

Completed Let us RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

Better bowman would've helped with that mission :argh: Faith so you can use spooky magic. Edessa to get more cavalry options and restock the coffers.
  11. kazgar

Completed Let us RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

hero jazeera turk bowmen
  12. kazgar

HTTPS for RPGCodex

https://www.troyhunt.com/life-is-about-to-get-harder-for-websites-without-https/
  13. kazgar

What game are you wasting time on?

Been playing void pyramid on my mobile device, reminds me of old c64 era rpgs, bit light on stats wise (maybe more a glorified adventure) but some amazing worldbuilding and a fun enough story to get me through train trips. (or distract me from working)
  14. kazgar

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

Errrrrr From 20 minutes ago.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom