Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Kipeci

1. Kipeci

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

Someone messed up and forgot the passcode… what was her mom trying to do that led to her getting wasted by that beast? What was she trying to say to us as her last words? Did Rain have a “real” name, and- as a descendant of these administrators, would she or any organs she spared to some cultist...
  2. Kipeci

In Progress [LP CYOA] Tower

I missed this since it’s a bit annoying to log in with the new authenticator thing so I don’t check in and see the notifications as easily. But if you’re still around, what’s the deal with Rain’s mystery and that of Urudimmu? Was there any point we made a choice where you went dang that’s gonna...
  3. Kipeci

In Progress [LP] Lord Captain, you've served your time in Hell! Codex plays Lords of Infinity, a text RPG of Politics and Warfare

You can pick more in the game. Think this is more what comes first. I say pay max for everything.
  4. Kipeci

In Progress [LP] Lord Captain, you've served your time in Hell! Codex plays Lords of Infinity, a text RPG of Politics and Warfare

This run inspired me to buy the game and dust off the old guides I made to get some hideously minmaxed character rich as hell from a certain opportunity in the prior game. I’ve run a couple of mega projects and:
  5. Kipeci

1a 2c Pointlessly contrarian vote on the second but kind of curious if having a rabble at our back would make good enough leverage for him to get them to go o shit
  6. Kipeci

3) I must focus all my efforts into preparing my Houseguard. Prepare the boot

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom