Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Konflyto

1. Konflyto

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Doing it right now! Soooon! Soooooon the epic playthrough shall begin!
  2. Konflyto

Colony Ship Update #51: Early Access on April 6

CohhCarnage enjoys this kinda game. If he played it for a single day, man... 1k copies instantly, for sure
  3. Konflyto

Game News Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter Update #61: Alpha Test Results

They are calling it a pre-beta so people from alpha can continue testing and playing it: Alpha access and Beta access are independent. Someone (as me) who played the alpha, if didn't purchased the beta, won't be able to play again until release (I hope they get change this, but totally...
  4. Konflyto

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Nerfing can be quite frustrating (If someone nerfed Monk, for instance, you know who would cry a river), and buffing almost everything else could be a blessing: More builds can be viable and even those hipster players who like to play the weird classes would cheer in rejoice
  5. Konflyto

Pathfinder Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Pre-Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

For their longevity, you mean? Because their "style" is...meh
  6. Konflyto

This...this is actually a good defence of rtwp. I prefer turn based, but totally see your point,man. But in old games (like arcanum for instance) you disliked turn based as well?
  7. Konflyto

Wrong it will have rtwp and some subpar turn based mode, nothing faithfull to pen and paper , no depth, , all it will do is make the game even easier. Think it this way: If the game was turn based, and they said "We're putting some rtwp option for some trash mobs and to make a faster combat...
  8. Konflyto

https://www.twitch.tv/owlcatgames They are live now! https://clips.twitch.tv/JollyGrossRabbitPupper This was a clip of them answering about "how can we measure double reactivity in the final product?" , and when they saw it was from a rpgcodex user, they said: -NO MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT MONKS...
  9. Konflyto

I for one backed it up for the turn based option
  10. Konflyto

I would love if they could make animations when you last hit someone or monster and an animation of killing it started (like kill animations in fallout 1 and 2, but now with swords and maces). Dismembering is on, but I don't think it'll work very well in real time. I mean, spending 4 seconds...
  11. Konflyto

D&D alignments, how do they work?

Just out of curiosity: In Brazil "Lawful" was translated sometimes as "Loyal", sometimes as "orderly". Did we get screwed in translation? :negative:
  12. Konflyto

Game News BattleTech Kickstarter Update #42: Delayed to Early 2018, Beta update coming this week

No, read again. But yeah, a 19 year hobby, so it should be reviewed and played differently? The point i was addressing was "More delay = better game". So yeah, he took 19 years. A development studio doesn't have 19 years, can we agree here? How much time do they have it's up to the management...
  13. Konflyto

Game News BattleTech Kickstarter Update #42: Delayed to Early 2018, Beta update coming this week

Yeah, awesome game. Full developed, and man, the lack of bugs at release. Time well spent. Since you probably loved it anyway, let's hope mechwarrior gets released and buggy as Grimoire, right?
  14. Konflyto

Yeah, the longer they take, better the game will be. Hey, Grimoire just got released. Must be epic :M

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom