Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ksjav

1. Skyforge MMORPG, co-developed by Obsidian

Just a little bit of trivia for all the wannabe critics out there. You know, more reason to harp about the decline? Who wouldn't want that?
  2. Skyforge MMORPG, co-developed by Obsidian

Probably not many know that Allods is the original/potato name for the Codex favorite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rage_of_Mages
  3. Heresy: There is no reason to expect a 2D-isometric engine again. But now we do have one...

Everyone ITT who wants time consuming pwetty hand-painted 2D backgrounds instead of significantly more lean production of 3D environments that reserve more time in the game development pipeline for polishing gameplay mechanics and QA is a gigantic graphics whore. :troll:
  4. Consolefag talks shit about Witcher 2 - The Article

:hmmm: The Codex's favorite reviewer
  5. Official "I (DON'T) NEED A WASTELAND 2 COPY" thread

No copy for me.
  6. Game News Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition

Their website wouldn't look out of place in the times of ArpaNET.
  7. Codex Interview Wasteland 2 RPG Codex Interview - Part 2: Michael A. Stackpole

Some people posting on their forum think turn-based combat is rtwp (mentions of bg2, nwn)... I suppose technically there were "turns"...:M
  8. Your ideal Daggerfall custom class

Remember there used to be a word - munchkin. Speaking of decline. \o Take it easy feller, it ain't a race.
  9. Help from Skyrim experts

If you help that Faendahl guy in Riverwood with his misc quest, you can get free archery. Also, lowered difficulty to adept, and it doesn't seem that much easier, if anything it feels MORE difficult since followers and summons aren't ridiculously OP; got destroyed by a dragon priest after...
  10. Skyrim is worse than Oblivion in every way

[Controls] fMouseHeadingYScale=0.0100 fMouseHeadingXScale=0.0200 But even if I change those, it still feels oddly slow unless my fps is really high (which may or may not happen in some interiors, as I seem to get fps drops in some of them, similar to New Vegas, but then I'm playing on a...
  11. Angry Joe: Skyrim is MAJESTIC! Matt Barton: Skyrim is boring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOdlDE0xT7M :lol:
  12. Decline of the Codex: Skyrim has Oblivion's level scaling

inb4 busy finishing his 7th playthrough of Skyway
  13. Angry Joe: Skyrim is MAJESTIC! Matt Barton: Skyrim is boring

case in point He probably thought he wouldn't look as hardcore if he didn't like an old game. :M 20 minutes of bashing the game, and then BROS A+++. How is that different from modern "gaming journalism"? I gave Matt the benefit of the doubt after he praised WoW and DA, but afterwards was...
  14. Move over Skyrim, JADE's here

So there I was doing HPC scientific simulations using Java. My world is shattered Codex, lead me, I have come to witness the light.
  15. Angry Joe: Skyrim is MAJESTIC! Matt Barton: Skyrim is boring

Stopped reading there. If you watched his videos, than you know that he did a "retrospective" on Daggerfall recently (playing it for the first time at that as well) and he couldn't really handle the starter dungeon, whining about the game along the way, and barely had any positives to say about...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom