Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by lukaszek

1. lukaszek

Songs of Conquest - HOMM2-inspired turn-based strategy adventure game - now on Early Access - coming May 20th

release date is not as important as the fact that it actually includes final campaign. although they are incredibly boring due to scripted events handling
  2. lukaszek

Come for the games, stay because we have compromising material of you

friendly fbi agent, do me next
  3. lukaszek

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

VD can always sell dlcs like '5 emp grenades - 10usd'
  4. lukaszek

KickStarter Star Traders: Frontiers - space sandbox game by Trese Brothers

ive played few years back, i believe there are more boarding options now, even launching small craft to do it. Before I had to get my small craft to close the distance and board few times. Combat itself was always fine for my spy crew, but my best result was getting blown up after 2nd boarding...
  5. lukaszek

% of players is quite high, are there bonuses/items to be found in them?

% of players is quite high, are there bonuses/items to be found in them?
  6. lukaszek

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

he is just applying codex feedback
  7. lukaszek

Might and Magic The Might and Magic Discussion Thread

ahh, no even need to go beyond rank4. In unrelated news my solo sorc started strong, first monster kill was in new sorpigal through master armageddon. Important distinction as I had to stab a bunch of pheasants in blackshire first to gain notoriety. Lvl15, barely had enough sp after using nwc...
  8. lukaszek

anyone knows if i need to clear archmage quest in order to get dark magic mastery?
  9. lukaszek

Is 3D still relevant in 2024

The_Sloth_Sleeps its not raycasting, its raytracing!
  10. lukaszek

you would find that in fact, solo knights playthroughs indeed run around insane
  11. lukaszek

What would you think if Larian makes Arcanum 2 next?

looking at dos1 -> dos2 -> bg3, larian kept butchering their crafting system. As thing stand I cant imagine them adding a lot of clutter to already horrible inventory ui and introduce structured recipes in horrible console like ui that we currently have. However, maybe its an opportunity to fix...
  12. lukaszek

Is 3D still relevant in 2024

always has been
  13. lukaszek

how does access to dark magic work in mmmerge in mm6? im looking in files at tables -> sorcs and wizards seem to have no dark/light access? Necromancer got dark mastery, although it doesnt exists in mm6 context. Then Im seeing Lich and Dark Archmage who gain access to GM. If I were to gain...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom