Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Machine

1. Machine

What game are you wasting time on?

Rimworld a15. My boreal forest colony got dumpsterd by bionic legged nigger on go-go juice, machete raped everybody. Guess I should've named my colony Sweden or smth. 10/10 GOTY
  2. Machine

Getting a new pc next week. Recommendations?

Monster Girl Quest ...but seriously just play all the "classics" if you haven't, that will keep you busy for quite some time. I'd also play Pillars before any other IE games, might make it less dogshit bland that way, dunno.
  3. Machine

Preview Tyranny Intro Movie and Character Creation Stream + Dev Diary Video #1

IDG this art style, is it supposed to be some sort of greek/minoan pottery inspired shit or what? Either way these 3d models are pretty horrid... -hey , we should do some sculpts for this Tranny game -just inflate arms of stock models and hPolish that shit fam -you got it boss
  4. Machine

Incline The Exiled: MMORPG for adults with huge cocks.

forgettable name, buzzword flinging (no no gaise, this is srs skill-based and competitive gaem for competitive and adult gaemrs), and kickstarter to boot vaporware/10
  5. Machine

Wizardry Long Live Wizardry! (And The All-New Games By Ex-Wizardry Developers) - UPDATED: MARCH/07/2016

Not sure if he'll be willing to discuss it, but would be nice to know how they see reception of Sword City on Steam (i.e. is it a success?, also kinda ties in with further plans for bringing over other games etc), and how viable is western pc market compared to handhelds & stuff they do in...
  6. Machine

The various Paradox games

dont bother with Stellaris , in fact I personally wouldnt bother with any Paradox game, you already played best one they ever made.
  7. Machine

Game News Torment: Tides of Numenera announced for PS4 and Xbox One, gets new trailer

game looks like dogshit tho props to Fargo for ripping off nostalgiacucks with all these trash remakes tho
  8. Machine

Wizardry Translation of a Japanese interview with Robert Woodhead

used to like Trebor b4 he tried to suicide gank me in Amarr space jk that made me like him even more
  9. Machine

Improving Skyrim / Recommended Mods thread (Mostly about Requiem)

been away from whole skyrim mod scene for a while , any good recent unarmed mods? Preferably some that can be persuaded into working with requiem. One I tried before thats closest to what I want was some kung fu larp shit with monks near first sign stones at Helgen , forgot the name but wasnt...
  10. Machine

Popular YouTuber reveals Counter-Strike betting videos were rigged

Its more likely they will even profit from all this drama, no bad publicity etc. I'm no lawyer but I remember when Dota was in spotlight with all hat betting and whatnot, the loophole is its not real money, running legit gambling site with actual money requires more effort and accountablity than...
  11. Machine

Quake Champions - multiplayer hero shooter from id Software

Personally, I dont give a shit about what kind of artstyle they go for as long as gameplay is anywhere near old Quake(s), i'd be ok with ponies and teletubbies running around as long as i can frag em with railgun but lets be real, game will be popamole ala overwatch.
  12. Machine

CKII is released.

that makes game thats already shit easy even easier tho
  13. Machine

CKII is released.

Sadly, majority of new patch stuff dont seem that moddable apart from either turning it off or tweaking numbers, dont think you could enforce special conditions like "stick to religion group" etc, hopefully they will patch this later but its paradox we're talking about so I dont expect anything...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom