Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Name

1. Name

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Laura Bailey is one of America's top voice talents. Most of you guys have heard of her voice at some point. She also got an award for voicing a South African black woman in Uncharted.
  2. Name

Game News Low Magic Age, an OGL-based tactical RPG from China, now on Steam Early Access

It was a nerd thing in China. You should be able to find many boardgame communities in the big cities (Beijing, Shanghai etc) especially ones with many universities. Nowadays they prolly moved onto Pathfinders LOL. Remember, they had official release of Baldur's Gate back in the good old days...
  3. Name

Vapourware That Which Sleeps - Vaporware Strategy RP

So the lesson is that programmer is important? Didn't countries like India and Poland grow them like potatoes? Why would so many KS games run into programming problems? ( you can add Hero-U to the list of restarting from scratch)
  4. Name

Wadjet Eye Shardlight by Wadjet Eye Games

Ok thanks so we have indeed entered a new era of WE.
  5. Name

KickStarter Jane Jensen's Pinkerton Road Studio & Moebius Closed Down

I remember there is a mention here that Jane Jensen devoted her time to writing gay erotica because of depression.
  6. Name

Wadjet Eye Shardlight by Wadjet Eye Games

...if I'm reading right, Wadjet Eye is currently declining? This game is not great, and the previous Gold Wake which I couldn't find any thread for is worse?
  7. Name

KickStarter Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption - adventure-RPG from the creators of Quest for Glory

At this point, we are not funding any game, we are saving livelihoods!
  8. Name

The Random Adventure Game News Thread

I thought it is fan made remake with official support of Tesla Effect tech. Or is it? I'm confused now.
  9. Name

Obsidian General Discussion Thread

Redux/Remastered/Definitive Edition.
  10. Name

Incline Chris Avellone Appreciation Station

Oh my God MCA is a communist!
  11. Name

So MCA is "working" with different studios to steal their talents for his future magnum opus?
  12. Name

I wonder what Chris thinks about Obsidian turning down Star Trek RPG because they have no idea Hollywood will be doing a reboot in one or two years...
  13. Name

I'm a poor reader, so was he saying that after he left, someone finally told him that EA/Disney had banned all contracts with the likes of Obsidian?
  14. Name

I would love for Chris to fix Telltale. He will restore the gameplay and bring actual C&C to them. I hope.
  15. Name

For one thing the high level spells animation is inspired by Final Fantasy.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom