Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Quetzacoatl

1. Quetzacoatl

Inactive [LP CYOA] Overlord

A The Chaotic Evil path is boring and uninteresting
  2. Quetzacoatl

Get rid of GD

Goodbye Codex. I had a load of fun with this account but it's time to say goodbye. Bye!
  3. Quetzacoatl

Get rid of GD

I meant GD/Politics not CRPG and General Gaming. Still, there's an upside to this punishment. I could go full GDtard and have an excuse or activate my backup alt and start fresh. Next post shall be my goodbye post.
  4. Quetzacoatl

Get rid of GD

DarkUnderlord, could you do what you did to Jasede to me? I want to no longer post in those two subforums and I'm afraid of forgetting.
  5. Quetzacoatl

POLL - Which famous codexers should be in the Project Eternity Codex squad?

You're post count has really shot up Infinitron. The last time I looked at it the count was around 900. Now its 6,445.
  6. Quetzacoatl

[LP CYOA] Epic

Root did something similar with his 40k lp. Seperate forums for each factions were created and people who wanted to decide the course of the faction would get PMed a link to the specific forum. I remember it failing but I don't know why.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom