Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Random

1. Random

Cloud is Dead (Final Fantasy VII CYOA)

I fucking hate the month of December kill me
  2. Random

Just a quick update: had a cold last week, but ready to get back into it starting tomorrow
  3. Random

Seems even enough in votes to go for a hybrid of choices between B and G. Changing Times, Part XIV "Right," you say after Vandra finishes introducing herself. "I am Major Marcus Westford and your new CO. We are scheduled to deploy for a routine patrol of Sector 2's streets in one hour. As...
  4. Random

Changing Times, Part XIII You quickly make your decision and fill out the form for a spare medkit as quickly as your pen can fly, throwing the clipboard back in the quartermaster's face and heading out the door. You're almost late for meeting your new squad. Time to brace yourself. You've never...
  5. Random

If you stacked enough penalties to do that, yeah, maybe Marcus would have an aneurysm, dress up like this:flamesaw: and try to cook with a burning chainsaw, leading to :thisisfine::imokay: and then you would most certainly need to make a new character, of course. However I am also the kind of...
  6. Random

Ds have the advantage this go around. Changing Times Part XII "You still didn't give me your name," you say just as she's turning to leave. She halts mid-step, turns, and shakes her head in a manner that could mean all kinds of things. "I'm not supposed to tell you that. But it's Berenike."...
  7. Random

Changing Times Part XI "Got any other pointers about materia? Something the manual doesn't mention?" you ask her. She shrugs. "The manual's pretty thorough. But remember that materia can do all kinds of things. It doesn't have to be shooting lightning at something." "I've heard of materia...
  8. Random

In sheer size, no. But it's not too far off either.
  9. Random

Given she’s on an undercover tailing mission, it’s not entirely safe to assume that.
  10. Random

Changing Times, Part X Dealing with forces a little bit above your paygrade, you decide to take it easy for now. You know how to use the thing, but you probably shouldn't be trying to mess with it too much. Instead, you focus on determining its limits. You set up a few glass bottles and stand...
  11. Random

No, you fiend! How am I to determine who has actually played the game and who hasn't now? :negative:
  12. Random

We have a three-way tie between B, C, and D, folks. Any defectors who wish to betray their countrymen and cause to ensure a victory for the better-paying letter choice?
  13. Random

The strong advantage is with N O Q this time. Changing Times, Part IX You can't lie. That SOLDIER has been on your mind all week, and now you really, really want to see what she's about. You grab your keys, wallet, and personal defense weapon and head out the door. You don't exactly have much...
  14. Random

Despite a strong effort by the Es, the Ds remain conquerers. Changing Times, Part VIII You stand there, apartment key in hand, watching her vanish down a hallway. Part of you wanted to go and talk to her, extremely curious for obvious reasons, but you hesitated too long and the moment passed...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom