Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by stunner345

1. What was the last game you were genuinely hyped for?

Rome 2 Total War. I had one hour with it and realized what an absolute dumb and buggy shit show that game was. It was also the last game I have preordered.
  2. Diablo: The Hell 2

It's basically roughly the same as TH2 with more Quests (they work in multiplayer now), a few more character subclasses, new monsters and a few quality of life improvements like better description of damage and armor calculations etc... It is a work in progress though and you can probably safely...
  3. Diablo: The Hell 2

I would play TH2 or TH3. New versions are coming every few weeks and I think it is the only Diablo 1 mod which keep the atmosphere of the original game. Belzebub was fun for one playthrough, but ultimately plays more like Diablo 2 and I am not convinced on the Tchernobog mod. The newly...
  4. Diablo: The Hell 2

Last official update to The Hell 1 is 1.235. You can get it on moddb. There was an older HD version of The Hell 1, but it was quite a bit buggy as far as I know - I think it was around version 1.230 or something like that. I have it somewhere on my HDD. I think TH2 and TH3 are very good, but...
  5. Games with great, satisfying endings?

Definitely it's Diablo 1 for me. Simple, short and crisp
  6. Diablo 1

Na-Krul is in one of the new invented quest areas. The Game ends if you defeat Uber-Diablo on LVL24 in the crypt on normal difficulty
  7. Grand Strategy Imperator: Rome - the new grand strategy from Paradox

I have been slightlly hyped for this game in the last months, but I have played it for maybe ten hours and I think it is utterly boring at the moment. There is no "ancient" flair to the game and I am feeling like I clicked through a few boring excel sheets. Even as a map painter, it isn't very...
  8. Games with a *good* German translation

Sacred 1 und 2, aber dort ist das wohl nicht besonders relevant :)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom