Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by tangyi_chang

1. tangyi_chang

Wizardry Wizardry IV Gaiden SNES Translation to English - CURRENT VERSION 1.02

This could be the best news I hear in 2015. Great work and big thanks to AgentOrange!
  2. tangyi_chang

ジルフェ = Zilfe, LV6 Alc spell *** NEVER USE THIS SPELL ***
  3. tangyi_chang

Great job. I will check it out and try to solve the spelling “mistake”. I does not finish the game but I watched the full playthrough by Jap player. No doubt it's a great game for Wiz newbies. The Good - You can easily creat a powerful character at very start of the game. or reincarnate the...
  4. tangyi_chang

Wizardry Wizardry IV: Throb of the Demon's Heart

Hi, Richard. I've got both a good news and a bad one. The good thing is I find the tool which calculate offset value of jap characters in SNES games. It's called Relativeful Search. The opposite thing is those characters are not put in alphabetical order, that makes the rearcher invaild.
  5. tangyi_chang

You don't have to dump the font images in I, II, III because they are definitely in ASCII code. For IV, I'm still waiting for the reply from those hack experts.
  6. tangyi_chang

Well done! I just translate the "Switch" options and then move to the first three gaiden games. Any Japanese translation problem pls call me at any time. My friend SUZUNE is an expert at both Eng and Jap.
  7. tangyi_chang

Japs also like to livecast their playthrough. Check out at youtube with keyword “ウィザードリィ外伝” (Wizardry Gaiden), you will find a channel owned by a wizardry addict who finished most of games (including those spinoffs released only in Japan) of the series. There are many wiz-like newcomers on NDS...
  8. tangyi_chang

Awesome! It's easy to make font table since Gaiden 1~4 shares the same one. Here is: 91=あ EE=ほ B1=ア CE=ホ 41=A 20=space 61=a 92=い EF=ま B2=イ CF=マ 42=B 21=! 62=b 93=う F0=み B3=ウ D0=ミ 43=C 23=# 63=c 94=え F1=む B4=エ D1=ム 44=D 24=$ 64=d 95=お F2=め B5=オ D2=メ 45=E 25=% 65=e 96=か F3=も B6=カ D3=モ 46=F 26=&...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom