Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by the_1990

1. the_1990

Official RPG Codex Discord Server Admissions Thread

Hello addicted gamers
  2. the_1990

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 Pre-Release Thread [EARLY ACCESS RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I do so hope this game has similar mod support to the Divinity games, plus the Game master mode.
  3. the_1990

Hello gamer

Hello gamer
  4. the_1990

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

So is the consensus now that the game will suck? Initial hype died down? For me literally everything rests on the mod support. If it is anything less that Elder-Scrolls and Fallout level this game gets a hard pass from me. I want the original engine used to make the game, I want people to be...
  5. the_1990

Incline Holdfast: Nations at War

The Holdfast Rocketeer update has been released, gamers. It adds Rocket artillery, bouncing cannonballs, and ladders to scale walls: https://steamcommunity.com/games/589290/announcements/detail/1800783765159981152#
  6. the_1990

Holdfast has recieved an update, gamers: https://steamcommunity.com/games/589290/announcements/detail/3532415200156489549 And they're teasing the future introduction of Rocket arty:
  7. the_1990

Other than Prussia it's just Britain and France right now, next nation will probably be determined by a community vote.
  8. the_1990

Yeah, though it has improved many are still not satisfied with the melee. The devs admit there is still work to be done. I see you met Dunedein, lol If you're asking if there is a flag-wavind animation I'm afraid not. You can block in certain ways and you're guy will hold the flag in a...
  9. the_1990

Melee is controversial, it is heavily based on momentum. Here are a few tips: Never walk bacwards or to the side during melee, otherwise your opponent will one-shot you. Keep going forward, think of melee as making an attack-run on the death-star trench, and your opponent is the exhaust port...
  10. the_1990

If you watch one at least let it be this one:
  11. the_1990

You should check out the community videos I posted, get an idea of what I mean.
  12. the_1990

You need to play Holdfast for the memes.
  13. the_1990

Vampire: Storytellers Vault

I have been told that this wont affect the Vault.
  14. the_1990

Vampire: Storytellers Vault

So, gamers, since I posted last there have been... updates, to say the least: The following gamelines have been unlocked for the Vault, meaning you can create supplements and fiction for all of them: Werewolf: The Apocalypse (including Dark Ages: Werewolf and Werewolf: The Wild West) Mage...
  15. the_1990

Community videos:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom